Chapter 25- Are You Cereal?!

Vincent POV-

I looked down at the beautiful girl cuddled up against me. She was snoring lightly, her hair all over the place. I just stared at her. Yeah it may be creepy but hey she was my girlfriend. MINE.

It had been about a week since the little....episode. We got carried away, quickly but I also wanted to show her that her body was beautiful. No one should ever be ashamed of there body. She moved and put her head deeper into my neck and sighed.

"Why are you staring at me babe?" She whispered.

"What I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"It's early. Go back to sleep." She said closing her eyes again. I looked at the alarm clock and it read 5:45 am. Damn.

"No can do, I want to go to the gym." I started getting up but she pulled me back down. "No stay..." she whined her eyes still closed. "No, but what about you come with me?" I asked.

She peeked up at me and just stared at me. "Oh you were serious?" She said. "Yes baby I am serious." I laughed. "Okay fine but let me get ready." She shooed me off and I went to my room to change.

I came back into her room and my mouth fell open. She was wearing volleyball shorts that showed off her perfect bubble butt, and a sports bra that did her justice. "Stop staring at me." She said turning around to cover her self.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Do we need a repeat of last week?" I whispered into her ear, and planted a soft kiss in the crook of her neck. "You are beautiful, okay?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand and walked down stairs.

We ate a quick breakfast and decided to walk to the gym. When we got there she went straight towards the sitting area, but I pulled her with me. "Nope you are going to be my motivation." I said.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"You'll see" I sat down on the bench getting ready to lift weights. "Okay Princess come here and sit on my lap" she sat down and I grabbed the weights.

"See every time I lift up you owe me a 'I love you." I smirked knowing I could do about 100 of these.

"Hmm .... fine. Just cause I like saying it to you." She said kissing me on the tip of my nose. Even though it was a quick one it gave me butterflies. Wow who would of thought a girl could give me butterflies.

I pulled up the weight, careful not to hit her since she was straddling me.

"I love you." I smiled at how cute she was. "I love you baby" I came up again and she giggled when I was going faster. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I wuvvvvv you." she laughed and kissed me again. We kept doing this for about 15 minutes and let me tell you I will never get tired of her saying that.

"I love you too." I got up and kissed her real quick. We made our way over to the treadmill and and she looked up at me. "Nothing I can do here sooooo I will be over there watching tv." she tried scurrying off but I grabbed her again.

"Not so fast. You can work out too." I laughed. "Are you trying to say I need to workout?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"No I am just saying we can work out together. Come on please...I have always wanted to do this.." I tried my best to give her the puppy dog eyes.

"Awee baby of course I will work out with you!"She ran over to the treadmill and looked over at me. "You comin?" she had that cute little pout on her face. "Yupp" I set my treadmill and we ran for about 30 minutes. I turned off my machine and wiped the sweat off and laughed when I saw Dez laying on the ground.