Chapter 12- Sugga Mamma to the Rescue

OMG IM OVER 12,000 READS !!! HAHAHA

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE (:

OKAY I WANT TO GET A FEW THINGS CLEAR (:

1. THEY ARE OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL

2. LOUIS AND CLAIRE ARE STILL GOING TO BE IN THE BOOK

3. THE END IS NO WHERE NEAR! I HAVE THIS WHOLE BOOK PLANNED OUT!

5. THE WHOLE SITUATION WITH LOLA AND RYDER AND THE BABY , IT'S NOT BAD BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL SO THAT'S WHY I PUT IT IN THE STORY

6. DON'T FORGET TO READ THE A/N AT THE END(:

(NEW VINCENT ON THE SIDE JUST IN CASE YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM)

DEDICATION TO; AllyNicoleRodriguez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola POV-

Hmmm . What should I write about? I thought to myself. Okay I got it. I started typing really fast on my computer whatever came into my mind. I stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I called out.

"Hey what's up?" Dez said sitting on my bed.

"Well I wanted to make stories to read to my baby but it's really hard." I admitted looking down at my computer screen.

"Well what are you writing about now?" She said with a huge smile on her face. Now that I think about it she has been smiling more then often. That is a good thing for sure.

"So it's a short story about 5 cupcakes but one of them aka Vivian turns evil but claire the nice cupcake saves the day but sadly wasn't fast thus creating her friends to become hot buns ....." I trailed off once looking at the weird look she was giving me.

"And what were you planning to title it...?" she asked.

"Sugga Mamma to the Rescue.." I mumbled.

She laughed and picked up my computer, pulling me to my feet. "Come on everyone is outside. Lets go chill with them."

I nodded my head laughing along with her and we made our way downstairs. As soon as we got outside Dez went skipping over to Vincent who took her in his arms immediately. I am honestly so happy for her. For so long she has been empty, and sad. Then Vincent comes along and it's like I see a new person. I felt hands wrap around my waist and someones back pressed up against me.

"What you thinking about babe?" Ryder whispered.

I turned towards him wrapping my arms around his neck. "Nothing just how perfect life is. How lucky OUR baby is going to be." I whispered back, emphasizing the word "our".

"Of course our baby will be lucky. He or she will have you as a mommy." I looked up at him. I still haven't gotten used to the name I will be having "Mommy" . For some reason it made me feel all happy inside.

"And an amazing daddy like you." I finshed.

He smiled down at me with a twinkle in his eye and kissed me lightly. "I love you Lola." he said staring at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you to." I replied before standing on my tippy toes and kissing him.

"Get a room" I heard Damen yell after a few seconds.

"Maybe we just might do that." Ryder teased.

"TMI!" Damen said, holding his hands up as if he was surrendering.