Chapter 15- What Kinda Mess?

YOU GUYS I WORKED ON THIS FOR 5 HOURS AND I HAVE TESTING ALL THIS WEEK SO I REALLY DO HOPE YOU UGYS LIKE IT!! SPECIAL THANKS TO MY CO WRITER HER NAME WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW HER PLEASE!

---------------------------------------------

I woke up at four in the morning, feeling hung over, by a loud sound. Thunder. God, it was raining heavily, too. The only problem is that I'm scared of thunder and lightening. When I couldn't go back to sleep, I took out my phone. Thinking that maybe I could find something that would distract me on it, I saw that Vincent had put a new post on Tumblr.

" How can a guy be this jealous on a girl that he just met a few weeks ago." This made me think. It has only been a few weeks. Damn."

Another loud thunder came, and I jumped. I've hated thunder and lightening ever since that accident.

Happy thoughts Dez, think happy thoughts.

When another loud and scary thunder came, I decided to go to Vincent's room. What Vincent forgot is that I have the key to every room in this mansion. So, I took my keys and opened Vincent's room to find him sleeping like a baby. He seemed so cozy in his bed.

I tried sneaking into his bed slowly so that I wouldn't wake him up, but when a loud thunder came, I gave a little scream. I put my hands on my mouth, but I was too late. Vincent was awake, and was staring at me.

"How did you get in?" He asked his voice still hoarse from sleep. I shook the keys in front of him. His face was unreadable in the dark, and the thunder didn't help. I flinched every time I heard one of them. It's all because of that accident...

"You're scared of thunder?" He asked, even though it sounded more of a fact than a question.

"Y-yeah..." I said, my heart racing. I cursed myself for not keeping my voice steady. He kept staring at me.

Why did I come here? I asked myself, he has been ignoring me ever since we got home. I couldn't take it any longer. I hated the thunder, I hated Vincent for treating me like this, and I hated myself for coming here. I was on the edge of crying, so I had to get out of here.

I stood up to leave, and while I was heading towards the door, I heard Vincent mumble something incoherent. I stopped to see if he would say it again but he never said anything. I made my way over to Lola's room who was sleeping soundly.

I snuggled into her bed just like old times, and when another thunder crashed I whispered "I miss you mama" and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent POV-

"Stay please..." I mumbled into the darkness but she didn't hear me. I heard stillness but couldn't see it anything so I just sighed and closed my eyes.

I don't know what to do, It's like a repeat of last time.I can't blame her though she doesn't know and that isn't her fault. We actually don't know a lot about each other. Did we rush into this?

I woke up the next morning, got ready and went down stairs. Everyone was sitting down at the table and looked up at me. I smiled a little smile and looked over at Princess.

She wasn't looking at me but she slowly lifted her gaze to meet mine. For some reason I couldn't explain why I was mad. It just....made me mad to know that there were other guys involved in her life. I have no room to talk though, there were many involved in mine.

I walked over and sat down next to Xavier, who shot me a "wtf?!" look as to why I! wasn't sitting next to Dez. I ate my food while everyone mindlessly chatted.