Chapter 28- Son of a Motherless Goat **RATEDR**

I AM RE UPLOADING THIS CHAPTER WITH THE RATED-R SCENE . YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT BEGINS WHEN YOU SEE *** PLEASE DO NOT REPORT THIS STORY!! THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR CONFUSION BUT I KNOW I HAVE YOUNG READERS BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

LOLA POV-

I woke up to Ryder's sleeping face. He looks younger when he sleeps. I couldn't help but smile. Today I'm going to find out if my baby is a boy or a girl. I looked at the clock behind Ryder's head and it said 10:00 a.m. 

Good we still have an hour till my appointment. "Ryder" I said and saw him stir a little. "Come on baby we have to wake up." I told him. He opened one eye and a lazy smile came to his beautiful face. "Morning baby", he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I got up and went to the bathroom and began my morning routine. 

I got out and saw that he was still asleep. A mischievous smile made its way to my mouth as an idea came crawling to my head. I went back to the bathroom and emptied the cup that had our toothbrushes, the I filled it with cold water from the sink. 

I tiptoed back to the room. When I got closer to his head I spilled it all over. He woke up with a start and had a priceless face on that I should have gotten on camera. I couldn't stop the laughter that came out from me. When his eyes started to register what happened I knew that I should run but it was already too late. He started to tickle me. "Ple...ase...stoooop" I said while tears came out. 

I got out a beautiful light blue dress, and but it on. Then went to see if Dez was ready. "Deeez, come on we're going to be late" I yelled out while going down the stairs. "Coming" she said following me. Dez's dad, Vincent, Ryder, and the boys were eating breakfast on the kitchen table. I went around and grabbed a cinnamon bun and a cup of coffee. "Do you guys ever leave? I joked.

They all laughed shaking there heads. Dez came and grabbed a turkey sandwich that Vincent  made with coffee. "You okay babe?" Dez asked Vincent who was sitting there looking sad. "Yeah I am fine." he replied not looking up. She shrugged kissing him on the cheek.

 "We will be going now so see ya" I said going to the car with Dez following me. I feel anxious. "I wonder what it will be? Would it be a he or a she?" Dez asked while getting in. I didn't answer. 

"Hello please lay down and the doctor will bed with you in a moment" a nurse said while going out of the room closing the door behind her. I did what she asked. 

Then after a few minutes a women with blonde hair put in a high ponytail came in. "Hello I'm Dr.Smith how are you?" She said.  "I'm good .... So will I know what the gender is now?" I said. "Will someone is a litle impatient huh? " she said pulling out a liquid. 

"Pull up your dress" she said. I did as she asked. Then she put the liquid on my stomach and let me tell you it wash as cold as hell. The she put a machine and started to go back and forth. "Look what down you think this is?" She said pointing at something on the screen. "Son of a motherless goat! That's a penis!" I said in disbelief, I will be having a son...

I looked over at Ryder and Dez, and Ryder had tears in his eyes. He walked over to me planting kisses all over my face. "I love you so much baby! So so so so much." 

The doctor printed off the pictures, and gave me more instructions on how to stay healthy and everything. I looked over at Ryder again. He was the man of my dreams. 

-----------------------

DEZ POV-

"Dad we're home!" I shouted through the big house, setting my keys and purse down. I heard running down the stairs and my dad came around the corner. "So how did it go" he asked with a smile.