Chapter 24- Baby Daddy.

Lola POV-

"Mommy!! Look what Dezzy and I made." I ran up the porch steps yelling, with Dez running next to me.

"Let me see what you got there baby?" my mommy picked me up. She looked at the bird house that had random stickers, string, and glitter everywhere.

"It's beautiful!" She said kissing my cheek. She turned towards Dez and her mom and looked at Dez.

"You made this to?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes mam!" Dez giggled. "Well it's very beautiful! Don't you think?" mommy said to Dez's mommy.

"Oh very! Best one I have seen yet!!" I giggled and so did Dez.

"Why don't you guys go get ready! Remember we signed you two up for those classes!!" I looked over at Dez and we both grinned darting upstairs to change into something for our first dance class!

"Im soooooo excited Dezzy!" I said pulling my shirt over my head! I handed her a shirt and pants she left here.

"Me too! This is going to be the best!" Dezzy said. We dashed out of my room and down the stairs and ready to go to dance class.

I wiped away tears streaming down my face. If our moms never signed us up for those classes when we were little, we wouldn't have had a recital. They would have still been here.

I looked down at my small bump and I smiled. I already know I will be in his/her life 24/7. I will make sure of that. I have all the help I need but still that never counts as much as your parents love.

My dad is in jail. I choked back more tears. I missed him so much. Yes he abused me, and blamed me for my mothers death...but he is still my dad. My childs grandfather. He is just troubled and I know he loves me. I could tell it hurt him when he hit me, but it made him feel better too.

A knock sounded at my door and I wiped my face free of any evidence I was crying and mumbled an 'okay'.

Ryder came in and sat next to me on the bed. "Hi baby!" He said cheerfully.

"Hi." I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong hun." He said concern lacing his voice.

"Babe I can't stop thinking about my parents. I want them back in my life so bad! I want my mommy to kiss me and tell me everything is okay. I want my dad to make his famous burgers when I am having a bad day and wrap his arms around me and tell me that I'm his baby girl! I want my mom here to help me with this pregnancy and even if this sounds crazy...for my dad to yell at you for getting me pregnant. I just want them back Ryder." I sobbed into his chest and he cradled me cooing soothing words into my ear.

"Baby....look at me. I don't know what you are going through so I am not going to act like I do. But I am here for you. I won't ever ever leave you. You don't have to worry about that. Your mom is watching you from wherever she is and she is so damn proud of you! How couldn't she be? You are an amazing woman, the mother of my child. No one can top you, not in my books. Your dad...he loves you and you know it. Don't ever think different and don't ever think anything is your fault because it isn't. You are the love of my life Lola.....Please don't do this to yourself." He had tears brimming his eyes.

I stared at the love of my life and cracked a sad smile. I brought my hand up to his cheek and he closed his eyes leaning into my touch. "I love you." I said leaning in and placing my lips on his.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me like any second I would disappear. He pulled back and had me lay down on the bed. He lifted up my shirt and stared at my baby bump.