Chapter 5- The Lord is Testing Me.

Oh my gosh...I can't believe I just kissed Vincent. Who knows where things could have gone if Lola hadn't showed up.

"Helllooooooooooo Helloooooo?!" Lola was screaming in my ear

"Huh? What?" I asked clearly not in the right mind state.

"Uhm what just happened? I thought you weren't interested?" she asked clearly wanting to know all the details.

"I honestly don't know but I want to show you something." I thought about the Tumblr post "Come up to my room in like 20 minutes!" I got out of the pool and went inside before she could even answer.

I was going up the stairs quickly, not wanting to be caught in an awkward conversation with Vincent. I ran into my room, going straight to my bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and got into my sweatpants and tanktop. I was brushing my hair on my laptop when Lola walked in.

"Okay sooooo..." she said for me to fill in the blanks.

"Okay so the other day I was on Tumblr. I saw this post but I don't know if it's him or not. Here look I saved it ." I said showing her the post that I found a couple of days ago. (a/n the one she found in Chapter 3)

"Wow so it's him?" She asked.

"I think I mean who else could it be?" I said looking at my screen. 

"Well go on it now and see what it says. Maybe he put something on there that could help us find out." She suggested.

"For a blonde your smart." I jokingly said nudging her side.

I clicked on his name and I suddenly stopped. Frozen. 

"God! That was a mistake! I hate what she does to me. I hate how she gets whatever she wants! I hate her pretty perfect life! I HATE HER! That kiss meant nothing to me. I sure hope it meant nothing to her to. Now I remember why I am here, I just have to stay away."

"The Lord is testing me" I heard Lola mumble to herself. Lola usually says that when she is trying to control her anger. 

"Hey it's okay. How can he stay away from me if he can't resist me?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Oh you are devious.......I like it." Lola said with a wicked smile.

I changed into Batman booty shorts and stayed in my black tank top. I let my hair loose in waves around my shoulders. Lola and I walked downstairs to the Entertainment floor and we heard voices in the theatre. As soon as we walked in everything got quiet. Ryder, the boys, Izabella, and Vincent were sitting there.

"Dayuuuummmm girl you are lookin hott!" I recognized Damens voice breaking the silence.

"Well Damen I am guessing your flirting ways are still there huh? Thought you would have changed by now, you know graduating highschool and all." I teased.

"Ehh maybe college will change me...." We all busted out laughing including Damen.

There were 4 boys. Damen, the flirt but not a player. He had short black hair and brown eyes. He was really funny, and easy to get along with.

 Jesse the smart but not nerdy kinda guy. He had hazel eyes, and swooshy brown hair. Alot of the girls dream guy basically.

 Xavier was your typical badass and doesn't talk much, but gives the best advice. He had longish brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like a model to be honest.

 Then there is Chaz, who is really really shy but a funny drunk. He had a mysterious look about him. It was cool. 

 Izabella was our friend to but mostly because she was dating Xavier. She has long balck hair with an eyebrow piercing. She is gorgeous!

Don't let thse guys fool you though, there all big teddy bears. Just hot ones. We have all been friends since the 2nd grade. Izabella and Xavier just started dating right when we graduated.

"So what brought you guys over here?" Lola asked the guys.

"Well we wanted to come meet Vincent and we were gonna go out, you guys wanna come?" Jesse asked.

"What you gonna do?" I asked.

"Just smoke some, drink a little probably hit up Space. I heard a good party is going on down there tonight." 

Space is where everyone 18 and older can hang out. It's a club/bar kind of thing. It is pretty cool. I didn't feel up to it though.

I looked over at Vincent who was burning holes through me. When he saw me look at him he turned around acting like he didn't see me. He was acting real immature and it was for sure pissing me off. I hate when guys do that though!.

"Nahh staying in tonight. Izabella you can stay if you want! We haven't hung around in a while" I said to her.

"Yeah sure, time to get away from the boys." she jokingly said nudging Xavier. He kept a straight face but that was just him. You never knew what was going on in his head.

"Okay then it is settled. GIRLS NIGHT!" Lola screamed running up the stairs.

"Please don't get her drunk." Ryder said smiling.

"Don't worry I don't want to hear all about Harry Styles and his 4 nipples." I said with a wink. "Well bye boys have fun." I winked and added a sway to the hips.

I was walking up the stairs when someone threw me against the wall.

"I don't know what kind of game you are trying to play, but I will win. Stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours. Got that?" Vincent spat in my face

"Crystal clear." I said with a smirk, then walked up the stairs.

He is going to pay. I can't stand him. Ugh he makes me mad. 

Wait....

Why do I care....?

'Cause you like him. duhhhhh'

Oh shit.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT(: PICTURE OF DAMEN ON THE SIDE --------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY?? MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN!