Chapter 19 - DAMAGE!!!!

"Zayn"

The name slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Every single thing stopped. It was like I wasn't there anymore. Rather I was back with Zayn, and we were happy together.

I've always wondered why. Why did he cheat on me? Didn't he love me? Or were those also lies? It was like my wound opened once again. Everything started to flow in. All the times we kissed, all the dates we went on, everything about him.

I didn't know what I was feeling anymore. I wanted to scream at him and hit him for cheating on me, but I also wanted to run to him and kiss him like the old times. I haven't seen him since that night I broke up with him. I looked into his eyes. Those dark blue eyes that I always get lost in.

He looked shocked. Then his eyes traveled to the person standing next to me. I followed his eyes and saw Vincent standing there with his hand on my waist.

Oh my god.... Did I just forget about Vincent?

I had to act quickly, so I just grabbed Vincent's hand, which he tightly held.

"Uh hey..." Zayn said.

"H-Hi..." I trailed off, trying to find my voice.

"How are you?" he said after a few moments.

"Uhm I am pretty good, you? You know how have you been." I said fast. I looked around to see everyone looking at me like I had grown two heads.

I then looked over at Claire who looked like she was about to burst into tears. I gave her a sympathetic smile, knowing this had to be hard for her.

"Okay I guess, it has been hard these past 6 months." He said, giving me a look. When he said that, I felt tears wanting to spill. 6 months ago we broke up.

"Oh.." I trailed off, this was awkward.

"Well I guess you guys are camping, so you should come over to my site. My mom misses you and so does Tamra." I smiled at this.

Tamara was his 4 year old sister and I loved her to death! She was sooooo cute! Like I can't even explain it!

I felt a squeeze on my hand and looked up at Vincent who had a straight face on.

"Uhm yeah we will see. Uhm we have to go..." I said.

"Okay well it was nice seeing you Dez, you are still beautiful as ever. See you around!" I felt the heat rise to my cheeks but I ignored it anyways.

We went around Zayn with Lola holding on to my other arm. The guys followed us quietly because they knew who that was.

Also they knew not to say anything if they want to stay alive at the moment. I went inside the van with Lola and the guys went around putting the bags in the back of the van.

"Are you okay?" Lola asked.

I didn't know what to say; I didn't even know what I was feeling. So I just nodded. Vincent came in and sat beside me. Even though he didn't say anything, I knew that I'll have to explain what just happened.

What the hell is wrong with me? How can I just forget about him? To say that the ride was awkward would be a fact. After we got back to the camp, Claire just walked off.

I knew that she was scared of what Louis would think if he knew the truth. Vincent came up to me and took me to the tree that we watched the sunset on.

"Who was that?" He asked looking into my eyes curiously, or maybe it was jealousy I couldn't be sure. I looked down.

"Why were you like that when you saw him?" He asked again. I looked up and stared at him. Then it was like a light bulb had turned on.