Chapter 4- Shut the Front Door and Call Me Big Papa

This is dedicated to **drum roll**

TiaMerritt(:

If it wasn't for her adding my story and her awesome comments I wouldn't be writing right now haahah(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey my young specimen! So I am spending the day with Ryder again! Should be home around 4-5! Have a great day! Love you xoxo"  I read rolling over/

I looked at the clock and it read 8:30 am. Ahh Lola knew me too well. I liked waking up early because I don't like to feel the whole day is wasted by then. I decided to show Vincent around today and maybe a swim later on. 

I got up and looked in the mirror and I was surprised I looked like I got a good nights sleep. After the movie ended last night I got up and went up to bed. I was scared I would have nightmares but once I layed back down, I was to tired to care. 

I took a shower and wrapped my hair in a towel wanting it to get real dry. I plugged in my wand and went into my closet. I pulled out black shorts with studs on top, paired with a white, no sleeve, button down. I took out my blow dryer to make sure my hair was extra dry. I then put my hair into loose curls/waves. (picture on the side (: )

I then went to put my make up on. I did a simple wing, with red lip stick that made my lips pop. My eyes were then brought out by my long thick eye lashes. I put on my Doc Martins, and went to make some breakfast.

I went down stairs surprisingly to find Vincent cooking. Shirtless. Oh God I am still sleeping.  I pinched myself.

"Why did you just pinch yourself?" he asked me, snapping me back to reality.

I caught him trailing my body. I took this as an opportunity to see him in low jeans, with a beanie on his head. ( picture on side ) He looked .hella good!

I coughed and he snapped his eyes back up to me biting his lip, with a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"Uhh I decided to make us breakfast I got hungry." He said turning around to keep cooking. He set down the plates on the counter and it all looked good. He made omelets,bacon,potato's, and pancakes. I immediately dug in forgetting my manners.

"Dayummm you must have been hungry! How are you still so skinny? Huh Princess?" He teased.

He hadn't called me that since that one night. It made me smile, even though I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I hate blushing. 

"Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go around town today? You know just to hang out!" I said with a big smile. He looked to be thinking about it so I added, "come on you haven't left the house since you got here. We can go to the mall, get you whatever it's on me. Then we can go swimming."

"Fine but you get me anything I want." he said with a mischievous smile. 

"Yeah yeah come on! I have a feeling we are going to be spending alot today." I said with a laugh.

About ten minutes later he came down in a shirt and he smelled really good. We walked outside and he started looking around.

"Where's your car?" he asked

I laughed. " Me? A car? No sweetheart. Follow me." I led him over to the shed, where my baby was sitting. I turned around and his mouth was basically on the ground. 

"YO-YOU HAVE A DUCATI SUPERBIKE 848 VEVO?!" he all but yelled in my face.

"Yes sir! This is my baby." I said proudly.

"Ca-can i drive it to the mall?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure but if you wreck it you are buying me a new one." I said after climbing on after him. I gave him the directions to the mall and I held on tight to his sculpted abs. 

"This is awesome!" He yelled as we were weaving our way through traffic.

I coudln't stop the smile that spread across my face. He sounded genuinely happy. "Well since you didn't wreck it, I will make you a spare key so you can use it anytime." I said. Before I could even blink I was in his arms and he was spinning me around.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he yelled earning us glares, and amused looks from people in the parking lot.

We walked into the mall and we had a great time. We went into Zumiz for beanies, I went into HotTopic for a galaxy bandeau (i actually got one they are super cute!) He got new Vans and more shirts. We then went to get him swim trunks since he didn't bring any.

When we got home we walked upstairs, to go and get into our swim suits. I was wearing a cute 2 piece that had mustaches all over it. I borrowed it from Lola since mine was in the wash, and she is obsessed with mustaches. I put sun tan lotion on so I wouldn't burn, wiped off all my make up, and tied my hair up.

I walked down stairs, into the back yard. I stood at the edge of the pool looking for Vincent but he wasn't here yet. 

"BOO!!" someone yelled in my ear and I fell into the pool. I came back up to be greeted by a laughing Vincent. 

"Ha-ha sooooo funny. Get in weirdo." I replied. He jumped in immediately and came back up tossing his hair out of his eyes. He looked gorgeous. 

"So what's your life story?" I asked to make conversation. Also I was very curious.

"Parents wanted a perfect son. Straight A's, football, your typical "All-American-Boy," he said adding quotes to the end "it just wasn't me. They pressured me so I thought why not rebel? So that's how I came here. Short and sweet" I noticed he was getting really close. 

"Ohh" I said in a whisper. He was now standing right in front of me. 

"Are you liking it here though? Honestly?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah I am. I am enjoying it alot." he whispered back. 

Next thing I know his lips captured mine. It was like I had no control over my hands when they went straight up, tangling themselves in his hair. He grabbed my hips, and sat me on the edge of the pool so he didn't have to bend down. He nibbled my lips and I quickly opened my mouth wanting to taste him. I let a moan escape my lips. He was rubbing small circles on my hips. His lips rough, yet sweet against mine. 

"Shut the front door and call me big papa" I heard Lola say making us jump apart.

He looked at me with big eyes. "I-I have to go. By-bye!" He said and quickly got out of the pool.

I ran a hand through my hair..........What just happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3732618-how-my-life-has-changed 

Keira Hallows wants to run away after a life of lies and mistrust, but when her foot snags on a fallen log, her fate is sealed. She now has to cope with her newfound soulmate and mate at the same time, she also has to deal with her parents lies and a newfound secret that has been kept from her since birth even though she had a right to know it, the secret was in her blood. Will she end in misery or happiness?