Chapter 23- Matter Baby

Vincent POV-

I woke up to the sun streaming through my windows. I groaned and rolled over but stopped when I felt something laying next to me. I looked down and smiled when I saw Princess curled up against me.

Her long black hair was splayed round her on the pillow. Her long eyelashes looked so delicate and perfect. The light tint of pink in her cheeks made her look so innocent. I wanted her to open her eyes so I could look into those beautiful blue orbs of hers.

I got up and went to the restroom. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, dressed in some cargo shorts, with a tight white shirt and Red vans. I brushed my teeth real quick and grabbed a beanie before writing Princess a note.

"Good morning beautiful. Okay baby I think you came into my room when the storm started last night, but that's okay. I will always protect you ... my princess."

I layed the note on her pillow and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. I heard voices and went inside to see Damen and Lola sitting there.

"Hey I have a question." Lola said.

"Okay..." I said making a sandwich.

"Would you rather eat a ton of bricks or a matter baby?" she asked with a smile.

"What's a matter baby..?" I asked.

"Nothing sweetie, what's the matter with you." She busted out laughing. I thought over what she just said and chuckled to myself.

"Okay I didn't see that one coming." I laughed.

"I got one for you to Vincent!" Damien said all excited.

"Okay shoot"

"What did one hungry earthworm say to the other..?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

"I don't know, what?" I asked taking a bite from my sandwich.

"I know where you can eat dirt cheap!" He busted out laughing and was basically rolling on the floor. I looked up at at Lola who just shrugged her shoulders in response. I honestly didn't get it and I didn't want an explanation.

I snuck out while Damien was still in his fits of laughter pulling Lola out with me.

"Okay listen, last time I asked for your advice it really worked. So I guess what I am saying is that I need help again." I hated asking for help but if it made MY girl happy then that's all that mattered.

Lola smirked in response and started babbling away about the perfect date all I can say is this better be worth it.

I want to make it special.

--------------------------

Dez POV-

It was 3:30 and my stomach has butterflies. All day I haven't seen Vincent but from his note this morning that I saw when I woke up, he had something planned.

I swear I have a permanent smile on my face. Lola knocked on my door with Claire and Izabella trailing behind her.

"Okay girl so since I know about your little date tonight, I know what you should wear. Just wear something simple." Lola said sitting down on my bed.

"Okay! Ugh I hate surprises but I honestly feel a little excited.....okay maybe really excited." we all laughed.

"Well we have to go do some things...around town. So we will see you later." Claire said. The other two nodded in agreement and they left.

I sighed going into my closet, and picking out a pair of light blue high-waisted shorts and a white top, with my white converse. I brushed out my waves, and watched them fall down to my waist. I put on simple make up and looked at the clock. 3:55.