Chapter 17- Twerk It For Daddy

Okay you guys the story is nowhere near finished so don't worry hahah(: I am going on summer break in about 2 weeks so updates will come sooner(: BTW if you want to know right away when I update just KIK me at felicia_dominique. Okay enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to find that my back was hurting. I looked around and found that I was still in the living room. You see, after we laughed our asses off at Vincent because he actually cooked, we ate dinner, and I have to say it was delicious, not that I would say that to his face. His ego is big enough already.

Afterwards, we went to the living room to continue to watch the movie that was still on. And guess what? Yep we fell asleep. I looked around and saw that Lola was sleeping on the couch. Her stomach is starting to grow big. Now it's like there's a small hill on top of her. Claire and Izabella were sleeping on the ground too, but at least they had a blanket and a pillow with them unlike me. I was freezing.

None of the guys were here, and that was strange. There was a loud sound that came out from the kitchen. I got up wincing at the pain and went to see what was going on. The kitchen looked like a tornado was there.

"Be careful so that they wouldn't wake up!" Vincent said to Ryder who was making loud noise with the pan. There was about a dozen ham and cheese sandwiches on the table, there was a big box with tons of drinks, and there were bags with clothes that I don't remember packing.

What the hell is going on?

Vincent was looking in the fridge for something, Ryder was missing around with forks and spoons, Chaz and Damen were putting other stuff into a blue box, and through the door can Louis, Xavier, and Jesse came in and each took one of the bags and went outside. No one noticed me at the doorway, so when I cleared my throat, everyone seemed to have frozen in there spots for a second.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Morning princess." Vincent said. Everyone continued doing what they were doing, and Vincent made his way toward me. He gave me a kiss and said, "We have a surprise for you and the girls, so go and wake them up and wear something warm, okay?"

I nodded still confused, but too tired to talk. I made my way over to the still, sleeping figures of the girls and woke them up.

"It's like 7 in the morning. What the buck?" Lola said rubbing her eyes.

The other girls just trudged there ways upstairs into my room. I know this might be weird, but they usually stay over here every single day so well all share one closet. My clothes.

"So are you and Vincent okay?" Claire asked actually looking concerned.

"I guess, well I actually don't know. I mean he said he wants to "take a break" but then we were kissing and everything. I don't know it's confusing but I 'm not going to bring it up."

"Well that's good I am glad your happy." She responded with a warm smile, which I returned.

After we washed up and dressed warmly, we went to the kitchen to see that it was empty. The guys then came in through the kitchen door, and came toward us. Vincent put his arms around my waist, and gave me a quick kiss. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, but for what?" I asked.

"We're all going camping for three days." He said.

I probably should've mentioned that I hate camping yesterday during our little game. I mean, all you do is sit and get bit by mosquitoes.

"Okay, okay I got this...I spy with my little eye something.........green."

"Tree." "Grass." "Lake" "Puke"