Chapter 29- BOOM BOOM MOTHER TRUCKER

**STOP** Before you read thus make sure you have read the updated version of Chapter 28!! The rated r scene was included please do not report this book!!(: And by the way to 'fan' it just means Follow(: Sorry for any confusion but yeah make sure you read the updated version of Chapter 28 if you haven't already!!(: 

------------

Dez POV- 

**a week later**

"Ugh" I grunted. Something was poking my cheek. And let me tell you it was really annoying. "Leave me alone." I whined. I opened one eye to see who the hell keeps poking me. Guess who? Yes Vincent. We have been super duper close since last week. Our date was amazing to.

**FLASHBACK**

"So where are we going?" I asked him still holding his hand. "Well, I was thinking we spend the day at the beach. You know hang out there, since it isn't to hott." he said turning to me with his charming smile.

I just nodded, kissing his hand. We drove for about another 20 minutes, before we arrived. "Let's go eat so we don't have to worry about it later." he said, dragging me to the nearest restaurant. We were seated, and we ordered our drinks and food. We sat in a comfortable silence, until Vincent spoke.

"You're so beautiful" he muttered taking my hand from across the table. I blushed at his compliment. "Thanks" I muttered, still feeling the blush on my face. "So I was wondering...what do you want in the future?" I asked after my blush subsided.

"You." he said without hesitation. To be honest I was taken back. "Really?" I asked. "Of course. You honestly mean so much to me...I just don't know....how I could live with out you..." he trailed off as the food was set in front of us.

We ate in a comfortable silence, and ate. After we were done eating, we walked around the beach, visited the little stores, and joined a huge bonfire. "Today was perfect" I muttered, while we sat next to the fire, making smores. 

He smiled kissing my head. We eventually ended up back at home, and as soon as we laid down we crashed. I snuggled into the comfort his arms, his words from earlier still replaying in my head.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

He sat on the corner of the bed. Next to a tray filled of his delicious pancakes with syrup and butter, and coffee.  "Awwwe honey you shouldn't spoil me so much" I said giving him a kiss. "Don't get too excited it's for me too.... I need to talk to you." Vincent said with a serious face.

"Yeah okay...I need to tell you something to" I replied suddenly feeling a bit weary. "Ok baby I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, then maybe we'd have some kids and grow a family.... So I've been thinking and decided that I will join the army. I want to be able to support you when we're older...I leave in a couple of days" He said oblivious to the anger that's was building up inside me.

"Wait so you mean to tell me that's you're l-leaving... Just like that. Didn't it occur to you to d-discuss it with me, a-ask what I want?" I said sobbing and hitting his chest. "I bet your not even going to the army. You just have sex with me and then your gone."

"Dez listen to yourself! I freaking love you and you say that?! Sorry if not everyone is as rich as you and can afford anything they freaking want. This is the real world! People actually work for there money. You know to support there families and stuff." he all but shouted in my face. I knew he had to blow off steam just as much as I did.

"Please just go now we will talk later, just just let me think about this , l-let me think about it." I said not able to think. "okay" he whispered giving me a last kiss and a hug that's lasted for a minute.

 "I love you" he said walking out pissed off making the untouched plate of pan cakes fall off and break.  "love you too" I told him before he went. I heard the engine of my bike roar, and heard the screeching of the tires fade away.

For some reason I felt like something bad will happen, that I should call him back but it can't bed worse than this right? Right?

------

I woke up again, from a well needed nap. I looked over to my side and Vincent wasn't there. I glanced at the clock, and it read a quarter past 3. He has been gone for a while.

I walked down the stairs and into the theater, where I heard shouting. "BOOM BOOM MOTHER TRUCKER. i JUST BEAT YOU!! GOT ANYTHING TO SAY?! HUH?! NO. HAH GET AT ME SON!!!" Lola was bouncing around in front of all the guys, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Lola what are you doing?" I asked. "I just beat all of them in Mario Kart. There sorry butts couldn't handle me." she said with her head held high. "Oh lord. Anyways has anyone seen Vincent??" I asked. I looked at everyone and they shook there heads.

"Okay" I sighed walking back into the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me and Lola and Chaz were following me. "Everything okay?" Chaz asked quietly. "Uhm- yeah. I-I'm fine." I said shakily, grabbing a glass of water.

"Everything is not fine, tell us what's wrong" Lola demanded, taking a seat at the table. I walked over there, and sat across from her, and Chaz took the seat next to me.

"I woke up this morning, and Vincent was sitting there with breakfast. He said he had to tell me something, and I told him I needed to tell him something to. Well all of a sudden he tells me he is joining the army! Of course I blew up, because he added that he would be leaving in a few days. What kind of mess is that?! He blew up on me, telling me that not everyone is rich like me and blah blah blah." I hadn't noticed I was crying until Chaz reached up, and wiped away my tears.

"I knew we were both to mad, and I didn't want us to end up saying something we would regret you know? So I told him to leave and he did, and he took the bike and left That was really early this morning, and I still need to tell him something." I said. I was worried of course! Why would he be gone this long.

Chaz noticed my expression, and pulled me into his warm embrace. As soon as he wrapped his arms around me, I erupted into hysterical sobs. "Hun?" Lola asked.

"It's something he needs to know first, but I promise you will be there next person to know, once I figure every thing out. It will change my life for sure, my future if that." I said after calming down.

"Okay, well I am here for you. Remember that...." Lola said, coming over and rubbing my back. "I love you guys." I mumbled still in Chaz's embrace. My phone rang making me jump. 

"Hello?" I sniffed. "Hi is this Dez?" a woman asked. "Uhm yes..." I trailed off.

"There has been a bad crash, involving Vincent...." After those words, everything was black.

---------------------

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!

QOTD; What is the saddest thing that has ever happened to you?

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE UPDATED VERSION OF CHAPTER 28 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY HERE IS THE LINK IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT(: I WILL ALSO RANDOMLY POST IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION(:

http://www.wattpad.com/21627391-change-of-plans-chapter-28-son-of-a-motherless

PICTURE OF CHAZ ON THE SIDE!!! 

**NOT EDITED**