Chapter 26- Be Gone.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT(: ENJOY <333

AND DEDICATION TO itsgabyyduhhh FOR FINDING THE PERFECT THEME SONG FOR THIS BOOK ON THE SIDE ----> OKAY ENOUGH CHITCHAT LET'S GET TO READING(: <3

PICTURE OF RYDER AND LOLA ON THE SIDE (: WHO KNOWS WHERE THEY'RE FROM(;

----------------

Dez POV-

TWO MONTHS LATER-

Ahhhhh... I felt all my muscles hurting while I stretched. Why would it hurt? Well I've only been laying on my bed watching movies for five hours. Note the sarcasm.

"Vinceeeeeent." I whined. "Yeah" he said coming to sit next to me.

" I'm bored. Ever since I decided to take a year off from college I've been either eating or watching movies." I exclaimed. "I want to do something fun." I said while cuddling closer to him.

"Okay babe, get ready in ten minutes, and bring blankets with you" he said while he got up to inform the guys to get ready. "Where are we going?"" I asked but he simply ignored me and kept walking. Well then.

I looked outside to find that the sun is laying low threatening to sit. It's six o'clock. Oh well! I thought to my self as I pulled a white dress from my closet with lace in theback and threw it on. I'm taking a year off of college, you know figure out what I want to do, help Lola with her baby, all that good stuff. Vincent decided to stay also. I mean it's not like he wanted to go home.

Vincnet and I were doing great also. We had a few more sexual interactions but we never went all the way. He was so sweet and caring but now that he is more comftorable around me he is more of his bad-boy type. Yeah well he smokes come to find out, and of course drinks. I told him just not to smoke next to me. The smell of smoke makes me sick. I also make sure he has Tic-Tacs on him at all times.

His family. Well they were ... his family. I haven't met them yet but they always call to check up on Vincent. He just rolls his eyes when he sees its them calling. His mom sounds nice. I have talked to her a few times but I can tell she is stern, but loving of course.

We haven't talked about our future yet, but I don't really care about that. I am here with him now. That's all that matter, really. I mean I don't want to plan everything out, and nothing goes planned you know?

After fixing my make up and hair, I went to see how Lola's doing. She was staring at her closet not knowing what to wear. When she saw what I was wearing she pulled out a twin white dress to the one I was wearing.

"How's.. it going?" I asked slowly. Lola's been like a ticking emotional bomb that you don't know when she'll break down. She's been having a lot of mood swings that had her breaking down and crying or laughing and smiling. Hormones I guess.

"Good, even though I still get nauseous and morning sickness a lot." she said while putting on her dress. She looked very pretty even with her little bump in the front.

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" I asked looking at the shinning ring on her hand. I sighed happily for her. She was happy and that's all that mattered.

"No, they just told me to get ready." She answered while giving me her straightener. I looked at her raising an eyebrow. "What? I'm tired... and didn't you always say that you wanted to do my hair one day?" She said avoiding my gaze. "Sure" I said while chuckling to myself. Hormones.

Lola's POV

I know that I've been an emotional bomb lately. It's just that with everything that happened it's hard not to.