Chapter 10- Jesus is that you?! (Vincent POV)

PLEASE READ:

Okay so alot of you have been saying how Lola is so funny and everything. Well Lola is based off my bestfriend Izabella(: Everything that you guys think is funny is the stuff she actually says! Hahaa(: Well yeah that is basically it !

I HAD ALOT OF REQUESTS FOR VINCENT POV AND UPDATES AND I LOGGED ON TO SEE THIS

Change Of Plans

Humor #69 / Teen Fiction #269

AND I FREAKED OUT(: SO IF YOU GUYS COULD HELP ME RAISE THE VOTES AND COMMENT FAN VOTE AND ALL THAT STUFF IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED(: LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A BOOK YOU WANT ME TO READ ALSO BECAUSE I ALSO DO ADVERTISING(:

(PICTURE OF CHAZ ON THE SIDE)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent POV-

It has been a couple of days since I confessed my feelings for Dez. Or should I say MY Princess. No we aren't together or anything but I want to change that. Like really bad, but the thing is I am not the sweet, romantic kind of guy.

I felt something shift next to me and I looked down to see the beautiful face of Dez. Her black hair was flowing around her face, her plump pink lips in a pout. I bent down to kiss her but she opened her eyes quickly and jumped out of bed. She ran out of the room, leaving me there with crazy eyes.

I wonder if she forgot she wanted to sleep in here. I got up and went to take a shower letting her be her. I couldn't help but laugh at her. She was to adorable for her own good. I took a quick shower, got out, ran my hand through my hair a couple of times, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in jeans and a simple T-shirt from Bob Marley.

I walked out of my room to see Princess sitting there still in her shorts that made her ass look amazing, and shirt.

"Sorry, I just didn't want you to kiss me when I had morning breath." She said with a tint of pink in her cheeks.

"Aweeeee aren't you just adorable." I said walking up to her and putting my hands in her waist. She got even more pink, turning almost red. She didn't respond though, she just looked up at me through her long eye lashes. I stared back down at her.

I slowly bent my head down, and captured her lips with mine. I started off slow, until she grabbed the back of my head deepening the kiss. She bit my bottom lip and I let out a moan.

Damn.

Before anything could get steamier, she pulled back with a smirk.

"So you like biting then?" She said with a smirk.

"Yes, and scratching." I admitted matching her smirk.

She stood up on her tippy-toes and whispered into my ear. "Me too." then waltzed out of the room leaving me frozen to the spot. I looked down and groaned. Time for a cold shower.

----------------------------

Princess, Lola, Ryder, Jesse, Chaz, Xavier,Izabella, Damen and I all were hanging out in the loft. This place brought back many memories. Lola was with Ryder with her hand on her stomach. She had her doctors appointment, and everything was good. Even though she drank, it was still early into the pregnancy for it to actually really hurt the child.

I looked down at Princess and she looked at me smiling. I bent down biting her shoulder, and I could see her shiver. I smirked, but it quickly vanished when she started scratching the inside of my arm.