Chapter 27- 'Did You Forget'

I wrote this at like 12 am. Please excuse any mistakes. I really am sorry!! Okay goodnight<3

&& cover was changed because someone had the same exact one....so yeah(:

-------------------------------

DEZ POV-

I woke up feeling a hangover. Dammit I didn't even drink too much.

Oh well.

I looked at Vincent beside me.He looked so relaxed while sleeping. I started to trace his long eye lashes. How come his eye lashes are longer and more beautiful than me? He stirred a little, and tightened his arms around my waist then fell back to sleep. I sighed looking at him. How did I get so lucky? I don't know.

 Everyone will be hungover when they wake up, and they drank more than me except Lola who was drinking apple juice but pretended that it was beer. Don't ask because, I really don't know.

I tried to wiggle myself out of Vincent's arms, but that only caused him to tighten his gripe on me. Then I started to slide down the bed real slowly. I kept doing it until I reached the ground. But guess what? I didn't reach the ground I fell on the ground.  

Ahhhhhh, why am I always clumsy. Waves of pain started coming from crushing my bones. I looked up to find that Vincent was still asleep, Wow what a great boyfriend, I thought sarcastically. But then he was too cute and I quickly forgave him. I still can't believe that this beautiful boy was Mine. My boyfriend.  

I tiptoed down the stairs to the kitchen and found Chaz drinking water there. I can't remember the last time I talked to him. Damen and Jesse were asleep on the couches.  

"Hey" I said taking the glass of water and the two Advil pills.  

"What's up?" he said. He was a man of a few words, and who is shy but caring. He's a funny drunk, and I thought back to what he was doing yesterday. He kept laughing for god knows why, and running around the boat while telling knock knock jokes.  

"Was I that bad yesterday?" he asked putting on a shy smile. He looked stunning, I can't believe he doesn't have a girlfriend. To tell you the truth I used to have a small teeny tiny bit crush on him.   

"Yep" I said while popping the p. I wonder what his background is. He doesn't tell us anything. The mysterious Chaz. "How are you?" he asked interrupting my thoughts. "I'm good" I answered. He always worries about me. I felt eyes on me and looked up to see him staring down at me.  

I couldn't help the blush that invaded my cheeks. "U-um I will go and give pills to everyone knowing t-that they would be hungover" I said stuttering a little. "Okay" he said and I swear that I saw longing come across his face before going back to the blank face that he always keeps on.   

Okay that was strange I said while putting a glass of water and four pills on the table in the living room for Damen and Jesse. Suddenly the front door open and I saw my dad come through it with his suit case.  

"Daddyyyyyy!!!" I squeaked jumping on him. "Dez, honey hey I'm home" he said while trying to regain his balance and hugging me at the same time. Everyone came down and started to say hi's and hello's.  

Ooops, I think that I woke them up with my yelling. Oh well my daddy was home!!!  "PAPA!!!!!!" I heard Lola screech joining in on the hug. I couldn't help the tears the rushed down my face.  

"Lola......" my dad said. Oh...he didn't know she was pregnant and she was kind of hugging him really tight right now.  

"Ha-ha okay uhm lt's a long, funny story. Okay maybe not that long...but long...wait. Okay uhm..." she rambled on, I mentally face palmed myself. Gahhh what was I going to do with her. "Lola spit it out." my dad said sternly.