Chapter 3 - Homemade Botox and Breath-taking Smiles

I tihnk I found someone to play Vincent 

Look on the side and tell me what you think(:

I HAVE CHANGED THIS MANY TIMES SO IT REMAINS AS THE BEAUTIFUL LOGAN LERMAN<3

**DO NOT PLAY VIDEO UNTIL IT SAYS** (:

Dedicated to-

Englishtoffee17

Just started her book and I am in love. It's original check it out(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since Vincent moved in and nothing else really hppened after the game we played. I noticed he stays in his room unless we invite him down. I don't think he is really comftorable.

"Hey! I am going out with Ryder today, and I am probably going to spend the night at his house." Lola said peeking her head through the door.

"Okay have fun......oh and use protection" I added with a laugh.

"Ha-ha," she replied sarcastically "anyways maybe you and Ryder could hang, or whatever. I heard him in his room earlier." she said.

"Okay bye Lola" I said with a wave.

She walked out of my room with a wave. I was on Tumblr just scrolling threw until I saw a post ;

Been living in this mansion for the past week......and this girl she is ..... beautiful. But i am not going to get her involved with me but hey what's wrong with a little flirting? or lap dances.

My eyes widened. That couldn't be Vincent right? I saved it so I could confornt him about it. Not now though I decided. I should just play it out and see what goes down.

I started getting hungry ,and I let all my maids and chefs take the week off so I was going to order food. 

"Hmmm chinese or pizza?"

Instead of making the decision myself I walked up stairs and knocked on Vincents door.

"Come in" I heard him say

I walked in and took in my surroundings. Surprisingly it was clean. He had put his own sheets on the bed, which were black and they looked real soft. He had set up his weights in the corner of the room, and the stereo was overflowing with CDs all around it.

"You need something" I heard Vincent say, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah uhm I was wondering if you wanted pizza or Chinese? I let all the staff go for the week" I said quickly. He made me so nervous. 

"Chinese is fine." He said with a smile. I never realised it but his smile was breath-taking. 

"O-okay." I stuttered getting ready to leave.

"Hey uhm you can stay if you want..I mean you don't hav-" He rambled. Aweeee he is nervous I thought to myself

"Yeah that's fine" I added with a smile. I pulled my phone out, sitting on his bed, and ordered the Chinese food.

"So how are you liking it here?" I asked once I was done.

"It's nice. I like Ryder he is pretty chill." he said, still on the computer.

"Where is Lola and Ryder?" 

"Oh uhm they went out. She is spending the night there." I replied. Again there was silence.