Chapter 1 - Just creeping

"Oh my gosh he was HOTTTTTTTT" Lola exclaimed next to me.

"Oh shush you have a boyfriend!" I told her still frozen to my spot looking at where the angle was just standing.

"Come on you know you want to admit it...come on" she said nudging me.

"Fine he was really really hot!" I said laughing.

"Wanna go spy on him?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye

"Well he just got here, and you know we just met him, I don't want to make him uncomfortable......Okay let's do it" I said . She laughed and we both crouched down.

We crawled across the hallway checking behind us every so often to make sure nobody was behind us. Thankfully when we got there his door was slightly open. He was blasting OF. How he listened to that I have no idea.

I took a sharp intake of breath. He was shirtless, back turned towards us. His back muscles flexing everytime he moved. His sweatpants hung dangerously low on his hips, showing the top of his boxers. Oh God I need some air.

"Accc-choo" I heard next to me. Now see Lola maybe small and look like this sweet little girl but she sneezes, burps, and eats like a man!

"SHHHHH!" I nudged her backing away from the door "I don't want him thinking we're some kind of creepers!"

She stared at me wide eyed

"Too late I already think that." I froze at the husky voice behind me.

"So what you doing?" he asked. You could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"We were-um- you know- just around- uh yeah." I rambled on. "Say something" I whispered to Lola.

"Sometimes when I am bored, I look down at the floor, lay down, and pretend I am a crumb." Lola said quickly. The look on his face was golden. It took everything I had not to burst out laughing.

"Well...umm... I'll be in my room unpacking...by." he said quickly shutting the door.

"A crumb? Really?" I busted out laughing.

"You know I don't do good under pressure!" she retorted.

I got up shaking my head laughing. I went downstairs towards the kitchen where I heard my dad.

"Hey sweetheart so you know the rules while I am gone right?" my dad asked

"Yes sir!" I mock saluted.

"I am going to miss you girls but this is a very big business deal and I don't want to pass it up." my dad said

"Mr. D it's all good! We got this all under control." Lola said with a big smile.

"Lola just don't cook okay? I like my kitchen" my dad said with a smile.

"You start one fire and your labeled for the rest of your life." Lola said trying to bite back the smile.

"Honey be nice to Vincent he hasn't had it good for the past couple of months, he needs to warm up to you guys okay? Just give him a chance." my dad said with a million emotions flying through his face. 

"We will I love you daddy have a safe trip!" I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"BYE MR.D !!!!!" Lola yelled jumping on him like a little girl.

"Okay okay tell Vincent I said bye will you Dez?" He called out running towards the door.

"Will do dad! Have fun in Hong Kong love you!" I yelled

"Love you too bye!!!!!'' and with that he shut the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night-

I was debating on whether to go ask Vincent if he wanted to join Ryder, Lola and I.

Ryder was Lolas boyfriend. He was your typical badass but he was actually a big softy. They have been going out since Sophomore year and they fit perfectly together. I could tell him and Vincent would get along great.

"Hey you guys I am going to get Vincent. Just choose the movie." I said before walking away.

I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor of the house where Lola, Vincent and I now stay. I walked up to his door and I heard grunting. What the hell? I knocked anyways. I heard clanking and stuff moving around before Vincent opened the door all sweaty in basketball short with no shirt.

"Hey Princess what you doing up here?" he asked smirking

"I-um- I want-ted to see-e if uhm you wanted t-to come ha-hang wit-th us down-n stairs." I said stuttering cause his body was making a huge distraction.

"Yeah sure Princess and don't worry I know I have a hot body. I am going to go shower see you down there." he said before shutting his door.

I leaned against his door trying to catch my breath. I never stutter. EVER. Oh gosh he is having too many effects on me.

I went back down stairs just on time because the pizza had arrived. I walked back into the theatre room with the boxes of pizza and sat down on the couch while the couple cuddled up on the loveseat. I looked at them. I never wanted to admit it out loud but I wanted something like that. Something long lasting,. I want love.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the couch dip next to me.

"Hey Vincent this is Ryder, Lola's boyfriend. Ryder this is Vincent, our roommate for the summer." I said introducing the guys.

"Hey man hows it going" Ryder asked Vincent.

"Nothing much just down here to hang." Vincent said. Surprisingly he was being nice.

"Okay so Batman or Ted?" Lola asked.

"Ted!" everyone said at the same time.

We popped in the movie turned off the lights sat back and watched the movie. I kept glancing over to Vincent who was intently watching the movie. His hair, I noticed was falling perfectly over his eyes, causing him to flip his hair back all the time. It was insanely hot. He was wearing a white shirt that really showed off his muscles and the same sweatpants he was wearing earlier in the day.

He turned and looked at me.

"It's not nice to stare Princess." He said flicking my nose.

I quickly turned around back towards the T.V suddenly feeling really tired. I tried keeping my eyes open but then I peacefully fell asleep. I felt someone move me and then felt hands on my hair. But I dind't mind it was soothing.

With that I went into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed(:

Comment vote fan and add(:

Picture of Lola on the side(: