Chapter 6 - Cheese and Rice!

Someone asked me if I could do a chapter in Vincents POV and of course I write this for your entertainment so of course!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincents POV-

"So man, why did you move down here?" Jesse asked.

"Just parents don't want me around. I got into a lot of trouble too." I responded taking a hit.

"Hmm interesting. Well you are lucky, you get to stay with Dez and Lola! You are a lucky man!" Damen said with a smirk.

"I guess, I mean I think she is hott, but you know I'm not the type who goes after girls." I said trying to sound convincing.

The thing is I think I might like her. I mean that kiss we had earlier, it was something I couldn't even explain. Yes I have hooked up with a lot of girls but that was all meaningless. She was different. I don't know why, but I feel as if I can't get her involved with me. I would only hurt her in the end.

"Ayee bro you still with us, " Chaz said hitting my arm.

"Yeah uhm got lost in thought, so we still hittin up the club." I asked wanting something to get my mind off of everything.

"Yeah lets go it should be pretty fired up by now." Ryder said.

When we pulled up inot the parking lot everything was loud. I instantly smiled because this is what I had missed. Freedom. We walked in with no problem and there were girls everywhere. Hott girls. "Take your pick, mostly single girls are here." Damen said with a wink, walking away to his next victim.

A brunette caught my eye in the corner. She was looking real good in her dress, and I want to see what is under it. I walked up to her putting on my signature smirk.

"So how about you give me a dance, and I will return the favor," I said as soon as I got next to her.

"Hmmm you are cute, my name is Claire, and you?" she said with a beautiful smile.

"Vincent, nice to meet you." I said taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Dez POV-

"So you guys actually kissed and you found this blog?" Izabella asked. I just finished telling her what has been going on since Vincent has been here

"Yeah and I think I might like him, but I am not sure." I admitted quietly.

"Well it's normal! I mean come on you haven't dated anyone since like forever! You need to get close with somebody! OMG we can all go on double dates, or triple. CHEESE AND RICE! Ahh it would be so much fun!" Lola said, and Izabella was nodding with a huge smile. I couldn't help but laugh when she said that. For some reason instead of Jesus Christ she says Cheese and Rice. Why? Well we still don't know why, and I don't think she does either.

"So you think I should talk to him?" they both nodded.

"What if it doesn't work out the way I wanted it to....." I said letting the sentence hang.

"Okay how about this if it doesn't work, then we will find you someone. We will have a girls night or throw a party here and you can just have one night of fun. You haven't had much fun since the accident...." Izabella said, getting quieter as she spoke. "I'm sorry, I didn-" she started but I cut her off.

"No no don't worry about it I am fine." I didn't want to think about it anymore and I looked over to see Lola with the same expression.

"Okay anyways I will talk to him in the morning. Today has been a long day! I just want to sleep so good night you guys!" I said turning off the light. "Night!" the girls said in unison.

**The next morning**

I woke up to the warm sun light coming through the window. I got up and changed into some black spankies and a tight top. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a long pony tail.

I walked down stairs into the family area, and all the guys besides Vincent were down on the couch sleeping. I walked over and kissed them all on the heads, and went to make coffee, get Advil, and cook a bunch of food because I knew they probably had hangovers. While I was making food I heard someone come in. I turned around to see a shirtless Vincent standing there.

"Uhm I made coffee...." I muttered. I was still debating on whether to tell him or not.

"Thanks." he said snappily.

"Can I talk to you?" I said taking all the food off the stove.

"No." he said quickly.

"Look I jus-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"I said NO! Just leave me alone and stay out of my way." he said, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the coffee mug.

"But-"

"Vincent are you in here?" I heard a voice say.

"Claire?" I asked

"Dez? Omg it's you! I knew i recognized the house, even though I was drunk!" I looked her over and saw she was in a long shirt and boxers. Oh- oh no.

"You guys know each other?" Vincent asked sounding really shocked.

I narrowed my eyes and replied "Yeah she is my cousin."

I felt tears brimming my eyes, so I walked away quickly running into Xavier. I looked at him and he looked blankly at me but I still sobbed into his chest, while he held me tightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE OF JESSE --------------------------------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I admit it was very HARD to write Vincents POV but I hope that is okay?(:

So secrets and new drama is revealing. I know some of this is quick but I have a lot planned for the book(:

Thank you for all the votes I got over 400 reads in one night and I am up to 155 on humor so hopefully this will bump me up!

COMMENT , VOTE, FAN, EVERYTHING(:

thanks for everything<3