Chapter 8- Holy F**k Balls I 'm ...........

This is for TiaMerritt because she made my awesome cover! And her comments make me want to update(: hope you guys enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache. I looked to my side to see Lola sleeping and boy did she look like a mess. I grabbed my phone to see Ryder texted me.

"We didn't want to wake you up but I am taking Vincent down to my job to see if he can get a summer job. Oh and just saying Vincent took your bike! I already texted Lola so hope you guys are feeling okay! Coffee and breakfast is down stairs and look to your right there is Advil and water there for you guys! Love you xoxo"

This is why I loved Ryder. I don't know if you have noticed but him and Lola are complete opposites. They are in love though. Well I think so even though they haven't said that word yet. Honestly me? I don't believe in love. I don't believe in commitment. Well not anymore that is.

"What time is it?" Lola asked groggily next to me.

"10:00" I said yawning and getting out of bed.

"Where is everyone?" she asked laying back down and trying to hide from the light.

"Went with Vincent to get a job! It's a bonding day for us! I miss us." I said thinking about how we haven't had a bestfriend day.

"Yeah me-" she got cut off before running out of the room. I looked at her weirdly before I heard her throwing up. I sighed walking out, grabbing a hair tie before shutting the door. I walked into the bathroom that we use for when we are sick. I tied her hair back rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"I know this is weird but this has been happening lately not just when I get drunk." Lola said more to herself then me.

I just nodded not knowing what to say. I got up looking into the mirror. DAM! I scared myself. I looked just as bad as Lola.

"Hey I am going to go take a shower and get into some comfy clothes. Let's watch our favorite movie and order a bunch of pizza. The boys made breakfast but I am in the mood for some pizza." I said. She just nodded because she was rinsing her mouth out.

I went and took a shower after taking 2 Advil. I washed my hair and washing my hair humming the tune to "For You" by Timeflies. I got out now singing the song outloud, and walked into my closet. I went into my pajama/lazy day section. I looked around and pulled out new tribal leggings, and a big sweatshirt, with my short boots. I got dressed, sprayed conditioner in my hair and fishtail braided my hair, so they next day I could wear it in waves.

I walked over to Lola's room, and saw she was sitting on her laptop with the TV on.

"Hey!" I said chirpily jumping on the bed.

"Hey so LOL it is?" she asked. I gave her a pointed look. LOL was our favorite movie. It kind of explained us in our highschool life. It wasn't cliche at all. I hate cliche stories. I really really do.

"Yeah let's start it when the pizza gets here." As if on cue I heard the doorbell ring, I ran downstairs and got the pizza making sure to tip the pizza guy. I waltzed back up stairs with 4 boxes of pizza.

"Damn someone was hungry!" I joked setting the pizzas on the bed.

"Oh hush I have been hungry a lot!" she looked at me nervous and I gave her a curious look. Before I could study her look more she covered it up quickly. "So let's get this movie started." She said quickly, pressing play.

We were silently eating pizza, and watching the movie. I kept stealing side glances at Lola who finished one box of pizza herself. Yeah she ate alot but this wasn't normal. I stopped the movie, and she looked at me curiously.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked cutting tot he chase.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting up, facing me and crossing her legs.

"Come on you are my BEST friend. You know you can tell me anything." I said looking at her with pleading eyes.

She looked down before sighing. "Okay I will tell you everything but you can't interrupt okay?" she asked and I nodded.

"Okay so around the time Vincent came, Ryder and I were talking about sex ... a lot. So that was roughly a month ago... I guess. So remember when I stayed with him for a while." She paused waiting for me to respond. I nodded. "Okay well we did it and it was amazing. Of course it hurt but after that I felt on top of the world. And before you say anything I wanted to tell you! But with everything going on I didn't want to bother you with anything." I could tell there was more so I looked at her waiting for her to continue. "So I guess I left out the biggest detail. We didn't use protection." she said quickly. I swear my eyes popped put of there sockets. "I haven't started my period, I have morning sickness, I'm hungry, moody, and everything! I don't know what to do. I don't want to be over reacting!"

I looked at her waiting for the OKAY for me to talk. "Okay go ahead."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! OMG THIS IS CRAZY !" I yelled and she flinched back at my sudden outburst. I noticed the tears falling out of her eyes.

"Okay listen I am going to go to the store and get a pregnancy test." I said getting up.

"Wait what about the looks you will get?" she asked wiping her tears.

I looked at her like she had two heads. " Excuse my french but I do not give one single fuck about anyone. You are MY bestfriend and I will do anything for you!" I said grabbing Lolas keys to her Camaro. "I'll be back!" I yelled running out the door before she could say anything else.

Once I got to the store I grabbed eight pregnancy tests. Better safe then sorry. I grabbed us ice cream also just in case. Once I got to the cashier she gave me a weird look. I glared at her and her eyes cast down. Once I paid and everything I broke a few speed limits and a couple of traffic rules, but I got home quickly. Good thing the guys were still gone.

"Here go pee!" I threw the tests at her. She looked at me with a worried expression but wordlessly walked into the bathroom. A few minutes she came back out and nodded. "What if it's positive? I can't do this! I don't know what I will do?" She looked at me with tears brimming her bottom eyelash line.

"Hey look at me. I am here for you when ever you need it okay? Anytime! I will never leave you okay?" I asked and she nodded. 'Okay do you want me to go and check the tests?" I asked her.

"Yes please." She responded hoarsely. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed all the tests. I walked back into the room and laid down the tests on the desk. "Okay let's look at them together." I said waving her over.

She walked over and looked down nervously.

"Holy F**ck Balls I'm......."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN(: THANKS

SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED NEXT CHAPTER! I AM WRITING IT RIGHT NOW SO IT WILL BE UPLOADED IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES(:!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS