Chapter 22- Joe's Whoreshack

"Joes whoreshack, you got the dough we got the hoe! How may I help you today?"

I turned around to see Lola on the phone, and I gave her a weird look. She hung up and started laughing.

"What was that about?" I laughed with her.

"I am so tired of telemarketers calling, so I decided to have some fun with it." She shrugged her shoulder like it was no big deal.

"Okay then..." I said turning around and reading Scars, this book I found on this one website called Wattpad.

"Sooooo how are you and Vincent." I heard Izabella ask.

I turned around and my chair and looked at them. All three girls had big grins on there faces wanting to hear everything that happened a couple of days ago.

"Well we are fine. We just need to communicate more and he just needs to get over his jealousy issues. You guys....I really like him...." I trailed off feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Aweee that is so cute!!" Claire gushed.

"Yeah yeah whatever now get out of my room, I need to get ready for tonight!" I said.

"What's tonight?" Lola asked.

"I am surprised you forgot. Remember we are all going out to eat tonight??" Izabella said with a smirk.

"Oh right!!!! Well I am going to get ready to then! Bye!" they all walked out of my room.

I laughed to myself and turned on the radio. The familiar tune of Roger Rabbit came floating through my speakers. The love I have for this song is just...crazy.

I pulled out my wand and make up while singing along. Nobody really knows but I am in love with singing...and I am good. Not trying to be cocky but I know I am good.

This song just has so much meaning to me. Hearing this brings me back to Vincent. He just means so much to me. I don't want to lose him and I know I need to tell him more often. I learned that I can lose him at any time but I think what we have is just way to strong to break.

Is it love? I don't know but I can assure you it's something real close. Am I rushing it? No, love doesn't have a time limit. It happens...and when it does you can't deny it.

I heard clapping behind me and I jumped to see Vincent standing there with that big smile on his face. "I didn't know you could sing Princess." He said walking towards me.

For the second time I felt the blush rise to my cheeks. "Yeah a lot of people don't.." I mumbled.

He laughed pulling me into his warm embrace. I snuggled my head into his shoulder and breathed in his scent. We stood there hugging for a while until I broke the silence.

"So how was riding with the guys? You brought my baby back in one piece right?" I laughed.

"Yes, your baby was brought back in one piece. So glad you were worrying about me." He said sarcastically.

"Awee you know I care about you to baby!" I cooed and pecked him on the lips. I stepped back only to be pulled back in to him.

"Is that all I get." He whispered huskily. It sent shivers throughout my body, and I bot my lip to suppress my moan.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I teased looking up at him.

"I'll show you." He planted his soft lips on mine and slowly caressed them.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me if that was even possible. We were walking backwards and I felt him kick the door shut. I laughed into the kiss and he took this as an opportunity to invade my mouth with his sweet tongue.