Chapter 6

Hellloo :) I decided to write another chapter !!! In the next chapter ( since it's Sunday in this one) I will include Harry & Zayn :) Bout time they make an appearance! I would love to hear what you's think of the story so far so please comment, would make my day :)

------------------

Niall's P.O.V

------------------

I watch his every movement as he lies there, his arms rest on my hips,our legs intertwined. How did I get so lucky ? I don't deserve him, I really don't. Why does he want me ? Out of everyone in our school, from the Barbie's to the jocks, he picks me...the gay freak who sits alone at the back.Does he love me out of pity? Does he love me at all? I really hope these thoughts aren't true because if he doesn't love me...it would hurt.I..being foolish and stupid, have fallen a lot for this brown eyed boy. From the way he smiles to the way he yawns, I love every single ounce of him. I love his British accent, yes there's some in school but none is as amazing as his.I love his thick, dark eyebrows that scrunch up anytime he's confused about something.I love his chocolate, brown eyes that change over time.Sometimes their dark, others their light.I love his cute, button nose and the way it's sculpted perfect, unlike mine.(I LOVE NIALL'S NOSE, NO HATE !) I love his angel lips, that feel so smooth and soft, when I kiss him. I love how their so full looking and juicy.I love his perfect sculpted chin, and how it's growing a little beard.I giggle,yes giggle, at the thought of Liam with a long beard.Even though with a beard, I know he'd still look hot. Anyway, back to everything I love about Liam.I love his little, heart shaped birthmark that lies under his Adam's apple.Which I must say is really attractive.I love Liam's hair, how it smells great and feels so soft all the time.I love the way it's curly and shaggy looking, giving him an adorable look.Lets just face it, Me, Niall James Horan, is completely and utterly in love with Liam James Payne.

He begins to stir so I close my eyes and pretend I was sleeping too. Don't wanna be in Liam's situation yesterday, he got so turned on yesterday, it was making me turn on! I hear Liam yawn, so I decide to flutter my eyes open, which is hard since I wasn't asleep to start with."Good morning Ni, did I wake you up?" He asks, smiling at me. " No, I didn't know you were even up" I say, smiling at him.He put his hands in their previous place on my hips and pulls me closer. I bury my head into his t- shirt,inhaling all I can of Liam.I just..love his smell."Ni?" His soft voice rings in my ear.I hum in response,not wanting to speak and ruin this moment."As much as I'd love to stay here, holding you, what are we gonna do today" he asks, kissing the top of my head.I shrug my shoulders in response."How about Starbucks for a coffee?" I suggest. "Yeah, sounds good to me" he says. I look up and give him a quick peck on the lips before jumping up to get ready. " Tease.." I hear Liam mumble under his breath.I laugh, if he thinks that's a tease, he hasn't seen anything yet.

"Ni, I'm just going into mind for clothes, ill be back in a few minutes, ok? " I hear Liam shout up to me. " Ok" I shout back to him. I hear the door close. A tear rolls down my face, yes I'm being stupid, he's only left to get clothes next door and I'm crying for him.But what if, when he's changing, he realizes what a mess I really am, and then doesn't come back and leaves me here alone. Would he do that? Leave me here, all alone, after spending the last three nights with me? All negative thoughts are cleared when I hear the door knock. I wipe away the stray tear that left my eye and run down to get it.

I open the door and get knocked to the ground, with a hug. " Liam ?" I ask, confused."Omg, I'm so sorry, did I hurt you? Are you ok?" He asks getting up and lifting me up off the floor and wrapping his arms around me in a hug." No, I'm fine, just what was all that?" I ask, still confused, pushing the door closed with my foot. " I just...I really missed you Ni...even though it was like 5 minutes since I last seen you, it felt weird. I didn't like it" He says, staring into my eyes.I smile, he did miss me, he really did. I lean in and so does he, our lips connect and the firework show begins in my stomach.Oh, how I love my LiLi.