Chapter 13

hello :) Just to let everyone know I'm thinking of ending this book at about the 20th chaper, maybe? I dont know for sure but it  will be soon :( Thank you to everyone reading, I love every single one of you! <3 Anyway Chapter 13! :) Warning ! OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS 

Niall's P.O.V

Things are finally looking up for everyone. Liam's alive and healthy. Larry have finally admitted their love for each other and are happily together. Zayn and Perrie have moved in with each other. Everything's going perfect. I wake up to feel a weight on my hips, I can only have one idea on who that might be. " Morning Li" I mutter, my voice feeling even more deep. I hear Liam moan and laugh. Did that really just turn him on? "Li-" I get interrupted by Liam's lips, crashing into mine. I smile and kiss him back just as roughly. He pulls away after a minute or two and just stares into my eyes, while stroking my cheek. I try to look away as I can feel my cheeks begin to burn but his hand pulls me back to look a him. He leaves a gentle kiss on my lips before getting up.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask. Not that I really mind, as long as it's with Liam." Surprise" he says, winking at me."Leeyumm, tell me" I say, giving him my best puppy dog face but he just laughs and walks into the bathroom. I hear the shower a minute later. " Hey!" I shout, banging on the bathroom door. I hear it unlock and i feel myself being tugged in, quickly. I met a topless Liam in his boxers." Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to join me?" he says, smirking at my blushing face. I take off my top quickly and just smile at Liam." Are you going to shower in your boxers?" He asks me, one eyebrow up." Are you?" I say, smirking, pointing down at his boxers."No" he says simply, pulling down his boxers. I stare at his face, trying my hardest not to look down. Nothing I haven't seen though. He smiles and walk's over to me, placing his hands on the band of my boxers and begin's to slide them down slowly, not breaking eye connection with me. I kick my boxers away. All of sudden, he pulls me in for a hug, causing me to moan as our members touch.

He pulls away, kissing my cheek before grabbing my hand and guiding me to the shower. He gets in first and I follow him. "Your so beautiful" He says, stroking my cheeks slowly. " So so so beautiful" he barely whispers before gently kissing my lips. How did I ever get so lucky?  He pulls away and I rest my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck softly. " I love you Liam. I really do " I say, looking up at him. He gives my lips a quick peck. " I love you Niall. I really do." he says. He pulls away and I frown at him. " Just getting the shampoo, we are in the shower you know" he says, laughing." Oh yeah" I say, smiling at him. " Sit down" he instructs me. I do as he says and I feel him sit behind me, wrapping his legs around mine. I lean back on him, letting his shampoo and massage my hair. After he wash's my hair, we switch positions and I shampoo his hair. We stand up and he grabs the body wash, looking me in the eye as if asking permission. I nod, grabbing his hand and placing it on my chest. I let him wash all of me and moan as he gets lower." Sorry Ni" he says, immediately pulling away." No, no, I dont mind at all" I say, biting my lip. I hear him laugh as he doe's it again. After all that, I wash Liam and get my own revenge on him. A revenge we both liked.

We get out of the shower and Liam come's over to me, wrapping a big towel around me and him. We stay there for a few minutes, just cuddled in the towel and each other's warmth. He pulls away and tells me to go get ready. I pout but obey. After we are both ready, he guides me downstairs and outside. We walk for about 15 minutes before we stop in front of Mc Donalds. I smile at him, he really doe's know me the best. He laughs. " I guessed you wanted Mc Donald's " he says, shrugging his shoulders. I hug him quickly as he stands in shock for a few seconds before wrapping his arms around me. We enter and get our food, sitting down at a window seat. I look over to see Liam, texting someone smiling." Whatcha doing Li?" I ask him. He looks up and just shakes his head saying its nothing. Who is he texting and why is he smiling so much?

After our Mc Donalds, Liam begins to guide me somewhere else.Somewhere that look's familiar. "No...Liam it's" I say, in shock. We haven't been here in ages." Yup, the park we first held hands, over there we had our first hug" He says, pointing over to the little gates at the end. "And...its also the park that we had our first public kiss together." I smile at the memory, that was one of the best memories I have. I feel Liam let go of my hand and I look up, confused as I watch him walk away. I'm about to follow him but he turns to me telling me to stay. What is he doing? I see Perrie, Zayn, Louis and Harry  come from behind the tree and I mouth to Zayn "What's happening". He smiles back and I hear music beginning to play. I know this song, i just cant think of the name of it.

"A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do" 

I look down at the ground, blushing. It is only until the chrous that I realize what Liam is singing and why he is singing it to me. He's proposing to me.

"I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

As he sings the chrous, he gets down on one knee and the rest copy. Harry is down on one knee and Zayn is down on his knee. The only diffrence between them and Liam was that Liam was the only one with the ring in his hand. The rest were using their hands to reprsent their hearts beating, upwards to their loved ones. I look down to Liam and begin to cry as the song ends halfway. " Yes" I scream out before he has a chance to talk. He stands up quickly and i jump on him. I can feel his chest vibrate as he laughs. I pull away and we both lean it. I hear a chrous of aww's and clapping around us. Just like our first kiss in the rain.