Chapter 4

Hi :) Thank you again for reading this story, I enjoy writing it knowing other people are reading it :) please comment,vote, follow me :) Gonna admit I had butterflies in my belly writing this chapter because I could imagine it haha !!

-------------

Niall's POV

-------------

For once, I actually enjoyed school.Today, I didn't sit by myself at lunchtime, I had Liam.Nobody even called me any names !! It's a miracle !! Walking home with Liam, I was the first one to grab his hand. I thought he was gonna reject me but he only squeezed my hand tighter. My belly is going mad at his small gesture. When I walked in my door, I smiled at my mam but she didn't return it.

Instead I could see tears coming out of her eyes." Niall, nanny collapsed up in Dublin, she's in hospital now and they have her on life support since she got winded when she fell, I don't know if she will be ok but stay strong for her, me and your father are going up to stay in a hotel so the house is all yours, you can invite someone if you want" In that single moment, I fell to the floor in a ball.My poor nanny, she can't leave me, she just....can't, I love her too much, everyone loves her!!It should be me in that hospital, on life support, nobody would miss me !! But her....no,I need to stay strong.....For her "Ok mam " I whisper. She comes over and gives me a quick hug before leaving.

I guess I could invite Liam in since I don't really like being alone in this big house. " Hey Lili, would you be able to come into mine, something happened and I'm here alone, it's ok if you don't wanna :)".A minute later, I hear my door knocking. I open it to see a worried looking Liam. " What's wrong Niall" I don't answer him, instead I just hug him, tightly and bury my head into the crook of his neck and start crying.He moves to close the door and rubs my arms up and down, while he walks us over to the couch.

He sits down and I cuddle up to him."My nanny...she's in hospital...she collapsed and she's...she's on life support" I barely choke out to him." Oh, that's terrible Niall,sshh it's ok, she will be ok" he begins to whisper small little nothing's in my ear." Niall.." He says looking down at me." Yes, Li" I ask."Never mind, I'll be back in a minute, I promise, I just need to get something real quick" he says as I let him go.Oh great Niall, he thinks your a wuss now and doesn't want to be near you !! I just lie there until I hear....a guitar? Someone's playing a guitar, I look up to see Liam on the arm of the couch." This ones for you, it needs to be said"he says.( Hello originally by Lionel Riche but I heard it off Glee ages ago xD)

I've been alone with you

Inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips

A thousand times

I sometimes see you

Pass outside my door

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes

I can see it in your smile

You're all I've ever wanted

And my arms are open wide

'cause you know just what to say

And you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much

I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair

And tell you time and time again

How much I care

Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello!

I've just got to let you know

'cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely?

Or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying I love you

Is it me you're looking for?

'cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely?

Or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying I love you

His voice....it makes my head spin and my heart beat a thousand times faster than its original pace. Wait, he said he loved me and he said he kissed me in his dreams !! He loves me,omg he loves me. " Liam....Wow, that...that was perfect,your voice is perfect,your smile is perfect, your eyes are perfect, your perfect....I love you too" As I say them four last words, I leap into him.Thank god he had put his guitar down. I look straight into his beautiful,brown eyes....how did I get so lucky? I look down at his soft, angel lips and he gets what I mean and we both begin leaning in. This is....perfect.

After what seemed forever, my lips found his.We move slowly, not wanting to rush this moment,his lips are actually so....addictive.I could kiss him for the rest of my life, without getting tired.He is the first one to make the next move and I feel his tongue, begging to be let inside. Being just as eager as him, I let him in straight way.Our tongues fight for dominance,he ends up winning and we settle at a medium speed instead of really fast.He tastes like...chocolate chip cookies? Ill ask him about that later....I break away, breathless.We just stay there, staring into each others eyes, both breathless. " I don't know about you Niall but that was the best kiss I ever had....well actually it was my first" he says, looking down embarrassed." Same Liam, you were my first kiss too" I say and he looks up and gives me the cutest, biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Will you be my boyfriend Niall ?" Did...did he just ask me that....Omg I'm gonna die...." Of course, I'd love too " I say, happily."I love you Niall" he says, about to kiss me.I managed to say I love you too just before he crashed his lips into mine.I smile into the kiss, I found my escape from this cruel, cold world. His names Liam.Liam Payne.Maybe that's why his last names Payne....when you say it it sounds like 'pain'....he takes my pain away....My sweet little escape.