Chapter 5

Hello :D Sorry for the sorta late update :/ Being busy :) well sorta but yeah :) Hope you enjoy !! R.I.P Cory

Chloe x

--------------

Liam's POV

--------------

I smiled to myself as I held the worlds most beautiful boy in my arms. The sun is shining through his curtains and it highlights his face.His blond hair, that was styled in a quiff but fell down now so it's messy, but I love it all the same.His pale, Irish skin that makes him adorable.His little, cute button nose...then his lips....I don't think I've ever felt or seen lips as perfect or as nice as his...He's perfect...and he's all mine. I cuddle closer to him and inhale the beautiful scent that is Niall.A smell I'd live on if I could. A few minutes later of looking at this perfect boy and smiling, his eyes begin to flutter open and I can see his amazing blue eyes again. They are literally the colour of the ocean, only more amazing.I look away, afraid that he'll think I'm a creep for staring at him, but I don't think I was fast enough. He leans down to my ear and whispers in a sexy , deep morning voice " Don't worry, I had my good stare in the night and you don't want to know the things I did" I look at him, in shock and he only winks and gets out of bed.I hear the shower a few minutes later.

Does Niall really jerk off to me ? And did he actually do it right beside me without me knowing or was he just teasing me and trying to get me turned on.Well if it's the second option of getting me turned on, he did a wonderful job of doing that ! What am I going to do with my little( well actually huge) 'problem '. Maybe if I put on trousers it won't look so huge. I get up, fast and quick, knowing Niall will be out soon and I defiantly don't want to be here to see him all wet and steamy with just a towel on hiding his...STOP Liam, your only making the problem worse.I quickly throw on Niall's blue polo shirt ( hope he doesn't mind) and his beige chinos ( hope he doesn't mind that too). I stare down and it doesn't look that bad anymore. Just looks like I have a huge bulge but that'll just turn Niall on more.Payback will be a bitch for you Niall.

I begin to put the rashers and eggs on just as Niall comes down the stairs.He stops for a minute and I look over to see what he's doing, only to find out he's staring at me. My bulge actually. I laugh to myself as he comes over. " You know, Liam, if you ever have a problem, I could always fix it" he says behind me, his hand tracing down my abs and then onto my hip.I freeze, ok this is not funny. Out of the blue, he starts to palm me through my trousers and I can't help the moan that comes out of my mouth. I grip onto the counter, afraid that my legs would give out on me. Just as I was about to beg for more, he stops and walks over to the table with a huge smile on his face. That little tease...I finish cooking the food and pile all of it on a plate and put it in the middle of the table so both of us can pick what we want.Niall immediately digs in and in a few minutes its all gone." Thats not fair I only have 2 rashers and a egg" I say, shocked that he ate that much. " I'm so sorry Li" he looks down,with a small pout on his lips and that's when I notice the tears streaming down his face.

"No..Niall I'm not angry with you or upset, don't cry,please Niall" I beg to him as I hold him in my arms. " Do you still love me Li " he asks, sounding innocent and nothing like he did before or this morning. " Of course, Ni, I love you more than anything in this world, I love you so much that I never want to let you go" I say, speaking nothing but the entire truth.Niall is my world, he makes it a better place and he knows what to do to make me laugh when I'm sad." That's good Li, I love you too....please don't leave me" he says in a small voice. " I wouldn't even think about Ni" I say, kissing the top of his head." Do you think my nanny will be ok...my mam didn't call me yet and I'm sorta worried" he says, looking up at me." Why don't you call her and see, while I make popcorn and bring blankets down for a movie day" I say, smiling at him. "Yeah, I love movie days,well except for the fact that I'm usually all alone but now I got you" he says, giving me a quick squeeze before he jumps up and goes to the back door to call his mam.

After I bring down the blankets and put the popcorn in a bowl, Niall comes in and jumps on top of me. " Good news, Ni?" I ask. He nods, really fast with a giant smile." She's ok, she just needs to stay in hospital for a few weeks but she's ok " he says. Without thinking , I lean in quick and capture his lips in mine. I really couldn't help it...I missed kissing him.My hands lie on his hips as his entangle in my hair. I love when he does that. Unlike yesterday evening, when we took it slow, today we kissed like there was no tomorrow.I could feel Niall's tongue gliding across my bottom lip and I defiantly wasn't going to refuse it.This time, I let him have full control and he was doing a pretty good job at it.After a few minutes, we pulled away, panting for air. " Wow....that was....Amazing" I say looking into his eyes. " I defiantly agree with you there babe" he says, getting up and putting a DVD in the DVD player.My belly erupts in butterflies.Why? Just because he called me babe.I like this feeling...no ill rephrase that...I LOVE this feeling....almost as much as I love Niall.