Chapter 1

Hello ! :D My name is Chloe :) I decided...Out of boredness to make a Niam story !! I would love to hear what you guys think and hopefully I can get at least 3 votes? Please :) It would make my year !!! I will try to upload once a week or maybe shorter, depends :) Anyway..this is My Own Superman !

------------- 

Liam's POV  

--------------

I'm standing outside the gates of my new school and being honest, I'd rather be dead right now. Walking alone, I fidget with the straps on my bag. I can feel eyes on me but I avoid them. I am absolutely petrified ! I know nobody here and have no idea where to go...there has to be signs somewhere I think to myself as I enter the school. I quickly spot the sign saying 'Principals office ' and politely knock on the door. I am greeted with a woman in her early 30's , smiling at me. I return the nice gesture..at least somebody's nice.

"Hello, you must be Liam Payne, yes ?" Wow her accent...does everybody have one like that? Its so thick but sweet at the same time. "Yes, that is me" I politely say back. First impressions matter! She guides me into her office and tells me to take a seat. "It's very nice to meet you Liam, my name is Mrs Lynch and I am your principal" I smile at her to show her it's nice to meet her too. She then shows me the timetable...apparently I'm in 5E, which is basically 5 East...well that's weird.I guess it's an Irish thing.

A boy around my age walks in the door "You were looking for me, Mrs?" He's British !! Well that's alright, at least I'm not the only one different . "Oh yes, Louis Tomlinson, I'd like you to meet Liam Payne, he's new here and I would like for you to show him around for the day so he won't have to be alone" She says smiling at me. Was it that obvious how much I didn't want to be alone ? "Hi, it's nice to meet you Liam, I'm Louis as Mrs Lynch just said and I guess we're friends now" he says coming over and giving me a hug. I freeze but then slowly relax, don't want to freak him out now...

Me and Louis walk out of Mrs Lynchs office and begin to our first class. Science... That's not so bad I suppose."So Liam, where you move from" Louis asks me. " Wolverhampton, you" I ask smiling. " Doncaster, I moved here when I was 13" He replies back to me. We enter Science and see that the teacher isn't here yet, me and Louis take the middle row seats .Me and him chat about the random things like favorite food to best superhero, like c'mon Batman is way better than SuperMan!

My mind though fades out from Louis's questions as a small, blonde boy walks in. I notice his busted lip first as he sits down in the back, far away from everyone else. He looks very stressed and depressed as he bites his lip and puts a hand through his messy, bleached blonde hair. He looks like he's afraid..but of what though ?

My question was answered soon enough as three lads walked in and sat on the same row as him. They threw papers at his head and spat names such as 'faggot' and 'cunt' at him. What the hell ? Why are they doing that to him?! " Liam...Liamm, come back to earth please" I snap my head around to see Louis pissing himself at my reaction.

"Why?" I ask him. He looks confused at me for a moment but then figures out what I mean. "Oh, why they're picking on Niall, oh well Niall came out in 2nd year about him being gay and ever since, he's being treated like that. It got worse in 3rd year though, they made up a rumor that Niall raped a lad in the bushes and everyone believed them. I dont know to be honest.. If you want a good start though, don't get involved with him."

The teacher walks in and I'm too busy in thought to listen to him. Niall is getting bullied because of his sexuality ? I came here because of problems in Wolverhampton, only to find out it could be worse here ? I guess I'll just have to hide who I really am..Nobody, not even Louis can know that I'm bi. He'll just hate me like he seems to hate poor Niall, then what would I do? I really don't wanna end up in Niall's position! I've been through it once and I sure don't want that again !The rest of the day flys on and soon enough I'm in my bed...but why am I thinking about Niall? It must be because I pity him, yeah that's it.