Chapter 14

Hi :) I wanna say a massive thank you to everyone single one of you reading this!( the story I mean , not the authors note) You's make me so happy! ❤Anywho, Chapter 14! LIAM FINALLY PROPOSED :') *Short, sorry! :(*

Liam's P.O.V

He said yes! I'm so happy right now! I was so scared, I thought I was going to mess my singing up or spoil it but I didn't and everything went perfect! After our kiss in the park and our group hug, Zayn told us all to be at 'Riasono', a new Italian restaurant, at six to celebrate the proposal. I gave him a huge hug afterwards, it was so nice of him to organize something for us. He is defiantly going to best man.

I look around the restaurant, not believing my eyes. Fairy lights hung from the ceilings, highlighting the amazing restaurant. " Liam Payne and Niall Horan" A woman asks, looking at me and Niall's intertwined hands." Yes, that's us" I say, smiling at her." That table over there, loves. Congratulations byway" she says, winking at us." Thank you." I say, my smile growing bigger. I turn my head to look at Niall, who has his head down, cheeks burning red.

I lead the rest of the group over to the table the woman pointed too. We all sit down and I look around at everybody. Zayn and Perrie are talking quietly, laughing and smiling to each other. One word, cute! Larry are doing the same except they are stealing kisses here and there. Last and defiantly not least, I look to my left, where my beautiful fiancé sits. Wow, that feels good to say. He turns his head, noticing my stare.

I look away, smiling, feeling my cheeks going red. I hear him laugh and feel his lips on my cheek, which makes me blush more." I love you" he whispers into my ear. I turn my head and stare into his ocean blue eyes, " I love you too" I say, before closing the distance between our lips.

For the second time today, I hear clapping around us and I smile in the kiss. I've really got it all, haven't I?