*EPILOGUE*

Helllloo :) So I decided to let you know what happens to the oh so beautiful Niam...Still cant believe that I finished my first story...and have this amount of reads on it! You's are all amazing and if you want to read more of my writing, check out my story Mr. Horan...yes its Niam too, everything's Niam to me haha! Anyway, lets find out about Niam....IN 3RD PERSON ohhhh...

3rd Person P.O.V

Niall Payne and Liam Payne were two strangers who shared one thing in common. They were both mad for each other. Liam Payne knew from the moment he laid his eyes on his suicidal, broken neighbour that he had to help him. What he didn't expect was to fall in love with him. Niall Horan thought that the new, handsome neighbour was just being friendly and would torment him like everyone else did when he found out about him...Neither of them would've guessed they were actually soul mates.

Through all of the pain, the struggles, the tears...they always managed to fight through them. All for the sake of love. Love was all they needed. And of course each other. A year after, Niall and Liam finally made the decision to move out of their small apartment and move into a real house, A family house. Half a year later, they stood at the gates of the orphanage, hoping to make a new son or daughter. Finally become parents. There, they found the perfect child. As soon as little James seen Liam walk in, he ran over and demanded to be lifted, When Liam opened his arms to James, he jumped into them, hugging Liam tightly, "Daddy" . Niall stood and admired the cute moment going on between his husband and his soon to be son.

James was a perfect 5 year old boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like a mini Liam so Liam understood why he called him daddy. He was his daddy now and Niall was his dada. The rest of the family loved James almost as much as his two proud dads. Things were brilliant for the Payne family. Zayn and Perrie got married a year after Niall and Liam and Larry two years later.

Years later, James got a little sister. He was so proud to be a big brother and when Niall came and placed Lily in his arms, he let a tear escape his eye. He was the happiest nine year old boy at that moment and he promised to always protect his baby sister. Niall and Liam watched with joy as their two children smiled at each other. "Our little family" Niall said, his voice cracking at the end. Liam turned his head to Niall to see a smile plastered on his face and tears running down both cheeks. He smiled to himself before hugging Niall. They stayed there for a minute before uncle Zayn walked in. In his arms was his daughter Belle. She had black short hair and blue eyes. She was the perfect combination of Zayn and Perrie. "We're here to see my new niece, I heard she's a beauty" Zayn said, putting down belle who crawled over to James. She adored him. And it was because of her, that James asked for his own little sister. "She's over there with her big brother" Liam said, nodding in the direction of James, Lily and now Belle.

Zayn walked over to James and knelled down to him. "So, big brother yeah? " he asked James, who nodded fast at him. "Wow, aren't you something Miss Lily Payne"  Zayn said, letting Lily hold one of his fingers with her hand. "Your beautiful, you know that" he said, smiling down at her.  Lily stirred as a response. "She has your eyes Niall" he says before kissing her forehead.  "Yeah she does....Oh Zayn, can you actually do us a favour mate?" Niall asks Zayn, getting a curious look from Liam. "Yeah sure, what is it?" Zayn asked smiling. "Will you take a family photo of us" Niall asked, smiling over at Liam. "Of course".

So with James on Liam's knee and Lily in Niall's arms, their first family photo was taken. The Payne family.

(And that is it, my lovelies! My Own Superman is officially over! :( I really loved writing this story for all of you's! James is at the side! too cute :3  it wont let me upload so you's will just have to picture lily, sorry :( Thank you all for reading + voting + commenting! I love all of you's so much and you's are just all amazing! So here's to you! Hope you all enjoyed the epilogue! -- Love Chloe aka NiamForever5x xx