Chapter 15

Hello again! :) I don't really know where this story is going so i don't know how many chapters till the end.Anyway, Chapter 15! :D Enjoy! :)

Niall's P.O.V

I stare down at my finger, looking at the sparkled ring on it. I look up around the table at all my friends. 10 months ago, I didn't know any of these people. Apart from Louis but before he didn't even notice me. It's crazy. 10 months ago, I was alone, scared and a mess. I was beaten, scarred and destroyed. Then Liam came along. We started out as friends and then everything changed, feelings came along. He gives me hope in this cold, cruel world.

I look back at my hand and see his hand intertwined with mine. I smile, it seems like yesterday when we first held hands. I can still remember the fireworks, the sparks, the rush I got just when he touched me. It sent shivers up my spine. He still gives me butterflies." Hey babe, you ok?" I hear Liam whisper to me. I look up at him, a smile spreading across my face." I just...I really love you" I say, feeling tears slide down my cheeks. Damn, feelings.

"I really love you too" he says, pressing his forehead to mine, pecking my lips. I pull back and see him pout but I make that disappear when I wrap my arms around him and snuggle my head in the crook of his neck. I feel him wrap his arms around me and hold me closer. We stay like that for a few minutes before I realize we're still in a restaurant. A posh one at that. I pull away, to Liam's disappointment, with a deep blush on my cheeks.

After our meal, we all go outside and part ways. Zayn and Perrie give us hugs and go back to their apartment but Larry decides that tonight is not over without a bit of beer. Usually, I'd be thrilled to go to the pub for a pint but all I really want to do now is go back home with Liam and cuddle the shit out of him. And that's exactly what we did.