Chapter 22

hello guys! I am sorry for slow updates! I had my pres which meant study and exams and shit like that! but since I have a week off (:D :D) I will be writing loads this week! :D This will have to do until then!

Liam's P.O.V

I smile over at the beautiful sleeping figure beside me. I cant believe how great last night was. It was amazing. Best thing is I know Niall felt the same. I smile as Niall snuggles into my side, putting his legs around mine. I look down at his head on my shoulder and kiss his nose softly. I dont want to wake him. I like watching him sleep. Not in a creepy way. In a nice way. He looks so innocent and free from all the troubles and worries this world has.

Even though I love seeing him sleep, I love the feeling in the pit of my stomach when his eyelids begin to flutter and he looks to me with those bright blue eyes of his.They look like the ocean, only more beautiful. I shake him a little, not really wanting to wake him up but god I miss his beautiful eyes. I feel the butterflies in my stomach as his eyes flutter open, looking into mine. I lean down and kiss his lips softly.

He smiles and so do I. I pull away and let out a moan as Niall bites my bottom lip when we pull apart. I look at him and he winks before getting up and going to the bathroom. Wow, what was that about? I hear the shower start so I get up and go downstairs to make breakfast for me and Niall. I bring three roses with me. Seeing the roses just reminds me of last night and how much I love that boy in the shower. I shake my head. Not now Liam.

I decide to make pancakes and cookies. Why cookies? Because I want cookies. And I know Niall would defiantly not be the one to refuse cookies. I mix up both of them in separate bowls, reminding myself which is which. Wouldn't want to make that mistake again....Yes I have done it before and that is why my mam never let me have cookies for breakfast. But she cant boss me now. I turn on the radio as I pour the pancake mix into the saucepan.

"Rather Be" by clean bandit blares from the speakers. I smile. This song, like nearly every other lovey song, reminds me of Niall. Because as long as me and him are together, there is nowhere Id rather be. I dance along to it, singing as I flip the pancakes. I hear laughing and I turn my head to see Niall, holding his phone up, laughing his head off. "Defiantly one for the wedding yeah?" he says, playing the video he just took of me. Oh god..

"Give me it Niall" I say, trying to grab Nialls phone but he refuses to give it to me. "Its my phone!" he shouts for the millionth time." Delete it then Ni" I say, pouting at him. "Aw but you look so cute dancing around in your boxers" he says, laughing at me. "You leave me no chance babe" I say, lowly. "Wh- huh Liam get off me!" Niall shouts as I sit on his stomach.

"Not unless you delete the video" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "I cant when your sitting on me" he says, sticking his tongue out at me. I get off him quick and he laughs, getting up off the ground. "Still not deleting it though" he says, sticking his tongue out again. "You lil bi-" I say but get caught short by beeping from the oven.

"Saved by the bell eh?" He says cheekily, winking at me. "You're lucky now but you won't be next time" I say, trying to hide my smile and pretend to be serious. It works for a minute before we both break down laughing. Oh god, how I love this boy.