Chapter 7

I'm so so so sorry for the late update! A lot has been happening, so sorry ! But I'm here now :)! School starts next week ugh D: I will try update more often though !! Promise :) well anywho, here you go !! :) ( If anyone is reading this, comment Bananas, haha) This was so cute to write :3

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. Next to me, an angel stays still asleep. I really don't wanna wake him up but I know I have too.I gently begin to leave a trail of kisses up his neck and around his cheeks. He begins to stir but still not fully wake up."Ni, it's time to get up, ill make you breakfast if you want" I whisper, hoping he'd wake up to the mention of food.His eyes flutter up as I look into them "What will you make me?" Of course out of everything, it's the food. I laugh,he joins in a minute later."Whatever you want, Ni, I'll make it, you name it" I say. " Id love a fry to be honest right now" he whispers in his low husky, morning voice that makes his Irish accent so much thicker and sexier."Alright babe, just for you ok" I whisper in his ear, trying to be sexy but failing miserably.He turns his head and pecks me on the lips." I love you, you know that?" He says, smiling.
"Yes,yes I do because I love you too, so much"

I decide to throw on a pair of black jeans with a long sleeved white top since it looks cold today.As I slide my white vans on, I hear Niall coming up behind me,to get his own clothes." I'm having a quick shower first if that's ok" I nod my head,gives me enough time to cook the food I suppose.I go downstairs and I get everything I need out of the fridge for a fry.I got the rashers,the eggs,the sausages...yup I think that's all.When it's all done, I put the food on plates and put them on the table. " Niall". No response." Niall" I shout louder.Still, no response.I walk to the bottom of the stairs and hear that the shower is still running. I quietly go up the stairs to see what's keeping him so long.

As I enter his room, I hear a beautiful voice, sing.

"I hope I'm not a casualty,
Hope you won't get up and leave,
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything
Everything."

The shower stops so I stand at the doorway to see what he'll say.He walks out in nothing but white boxers and I gasp.You can see the outline of his...and wow. He's got a nice one,I must admit.Big too.His head snaps over and he jumps in surprise." God you scared the crap outta me Li" he says while walking towards me, with might I add , only his boxers. He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his head in the crook of my neck.I put my hands on his hips but they end up placed on his ass. I really couldn't help it to be honest,I had too.Niall begins to sway from side to side,causing us both to moan and gasp at the friction. It feels great."We better go Ni, we have school and breakfast is downstairs waiting." To be honest, the only reason I said that was because I'm scared if this got more heated.I wouldn't know what to do.

After a while and a few kisses later, I managed to get Niall out the door on time.I slid my hand into his and intertwine our fingers as we entered the park.If only he knew how much I love him.He is literally so perfect in every way." Um, Li?" I hear Niall ask." Yeah" I look towards him and see that's he's blushing at the ground "How long were you at my bedroom door this morning?" He asks. " I heard you sing,your amazing you know that Niall" I say, squeezing his hand.He seriously does have an amazing voice,he should sing more." Oh, god this is embarrassing" he says, putting his head against my chest, attempting to hide the blush on his face. " No it's not Ni, you heard me sing and I heard you sing, it's alright, you just gave me another thing to love about you" I say, kissing the top of hair.

I feel him letting go of my hand, oh no did I say something wrong or..Before I could think of anything wrong I said, Niall jumps on top of me, nearly knocking me onto the ground but I managed to balance myself up. He wraps his legs around my waist and puts his arms around my shoulders.I hold onto his bum so he wouldn't fall.We both began leaning in, just as it started raining. Creating the most perfect and amazing kiss in the rain,we both smile into the kiss, not wanting to rush this moment.I pull away when I hear clapping and look around to see people standing a bit away from us, smiling under their umbrellas, clapping at us. Niall buries his head into the crook of my neck as he gets off me.I smile at everyone as a old lady comes up to us.Niall turns to look at her, still cuddled into me.

" I just wanted to say that is the cutest thing I have ever seen and that you are perfect for each other." She says,smiling between me and Niall."Thanks miss, me and Niall really appreciate your support" I say, smiling at her. " Yeh as Liam said, we are so thankful for your support miss" Niall says, smiling at her." I wish you's the best in the future." She says, walking off." Oh and Liam" she says. I turn my head to look at her." Yes? " I ask. " Never let him go, God gave us all soul mates.Never lose yours.You only get one soulmate in your life and right now, your holding yours" I smile down at Niall, I love him so much."Believe me, it would be the last thing I ever did" I say, kissing the top of Niall's head." I better go loves, just remember my words Liam, never let that boy go, you hear me" she says, laughing at the end. " I won't.Thank you.It means so much to hear that from someone" I say, a happy tear rolling down my face.

It's not everyday an old lady tells you that! It was the cutest thing I ever heard and I'm defiantly never letting go of Niall now.Never. Even to my dying days,when it's nearly time to go, ill still be holding onto him. Nobody will ever hurt my boy either. I won't let him. I feel a new feeling spread around my body, getting my blood pumping.Protection. I have to protect Niall. Even if I get hurt doing so, I don't care. As long as my boy is happy, Id do anything.I promise to never hurt Niall or let anyone hurt him.I hold Niall's hand again just as we walk through the school doors.He smiles at me, that amazing smile. I plan to keep it on his face for the rest of my life.Niall, I promise you, your dark days are over. I'm here now.