Chapter 18

Hello :) I apologize for the late update! I was supposed to update ages ago but I've had such a rough week :/ loads of projects to type, homework, studying for exams ugh! I got boxed twice in the face on Monday too at boxing! Muscles are finally not hurting anymore! :) Anyway, Chapter 18! :)

Liam's P.O.V

Niall scared the hell out of me last night! I don't know what happened him. I woke up to the sound of him crying in his sleep and then when I tried to comfort him, he told me to get away from him. I was a bit surprised to hear that come from him, he is my fiancé after all. I still don't know what happened or what his dream was about but hopefully he'll tell me when he wakes up. I kiss the top of his head that lies on my chest and pull him closer to me. I look over at my clock on the wall and see its half 8. Too early for Niall's case but I'm starving. I kiss his head again and attempt to unwrap his arms for my stomach but he just holds on more. "Stay" he mumbles in his tired, morning voice which might I add is the hottest thing ever.

"But babe, I'm starving. Ill be back as soon I've had something to eat" I say, pleading him. He opens one of his eyes and scrunches his face at me. " Aww" I say, not being able to keep it in. He just sticks his tongue out at me, sitting up." You are actually getting up before 12, Mr Horan you are giving me a heart attack, I'm so shocked" I say, sarcasm in my voice." Ha.Ha" he says, fake laughing

After we have some breakfast, we just decide to cuddle on the couch. I mean there's nothing else better to do on a Sunday morning. We had got the shopping yesterday so there was no need to go to the stores today. Wait, I got an idea.

"Niall, go get ready" I say, kissing his cheek beside me. He moans out loud. " I don't want to though Li, why can't we just stay like this?" He says, pouting at me with his puppy dog eyes. No, no, no, no I can't give in to him this time not even when he's making that face. "Now babe, trust me you'll like where were going" I say, trying to persuade him to get up. " uhh fine" he says, getting up and walking to the door. I laugh before following him.

After we get dressed, I grab his gloved hand and intertwine it with mine. My other hand fixes his hat on his head." Leeyum, it's fine" he says, hitting my hand away from his head. " Just don't want you sick babe" I say, kissing his forehead and opening the door. After 5 minutes, I see Niall is shivering. "Babe why did you wear such a light jacket" I say, stopping. I take off my coat and put it around Niall. Me being smart decided to wear a jumper underneath so ill be fine. Anyway, I'd rather me freeze than my poor baby.

I wrap my arm around his shoulder and he buries his head in my shoulder with his hand on my back. We walk like this all the way until we reach the coffee shop. Our first stop. I really hope this day goes as good as it looks in my head.