Chapter 25

ITS THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS! :( It has been a honour to amuse you with my words and I swear you's are the best! I still can't believe how far this story has actually come...from 3 people reading to 3,613 is beyond crazy! In real life, I'm the socially awkward girl that nobody really notices but here...I feel welcomed and well loved. So thank you! You's are all beautiful people! <3 LET THE NIAM WEDDING BEGIN! :D

*song on side is the one Niall sings except Niall sings it less country haha, also gif on side is when bobby is helping Niall with his tie, YES YOUR WELCOME*

Niall's P.O.V

The day has finally come. I never thought id ever say that me, Niall James Horan, is getting married. I never thought id attend my graduation alive either. All because of one man. It's amazing, what love can do. It's weird....but incredible. I'm glad Liam got helped me out of my depressed, suicidal state. He's done so much things for me, that he'll never know. I look up at the clock and see its nearly time. I start to get nervous and I think my dad notices. "You alright, son?" he says, fixing the tie around my neck. I look at him and smile. "Yeah, just nervous that's all. Thanks for coming dad" I say, honestly. I didn't think he would come really. When I first told him I was gay, it took forever for him to even look me in the eyes. Which hurt. We used to be really close but then...we weren't. We still aren't. He's always too busy, going on business trips or doing work, to even notice I'm there.

So I was shocked when my mam had said that he was going and would help me get ready. I guess he's just trying to show me that he doesn't hate me. "Your my son, I love you and I wouldn't miss it" he said, a smile on his face. I look up to him in shock. He still loves me? I thought I lost his love years ago. I smile widely with a tear in my eye and give him a hug. He hugs me back as tight. "Its nearly time son" he says, pulling away from me. I nod at him and he gives me one last hug before he leaves. I let out a shaky breath. Before stepping out the door, I take my necklace that was hiding under my shirt and kiss it. "Look at me now, Greg" I say up to the sky to my brother. I bet he's proud of me right now.

 As soon as I step out of the door, someone comes over to me and blindfolds me. This was my idea. Liam is the other side and is also blindfolded and our fathers will both walk us down the aisle and then the blindfolds can be removed. I was going to walk down the aisle but I asked Liam why he cant and he told me I was more a girl than him. So I came up with this. I hold onto my dad's arm tightly, afraid ill fall over or something. I'm very clumsy. I hear a cute wedding song play and I know Liam is the one who picked it. I hear footsteps beside me and my heart beats faster. Liam. My dad stops and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He turns my body slightly and my blindfold is removed. Wow. Liam stands in front of me with the same shocked look on his face. Can he see himself behind me or something? He looks absolutely amazing. And I'm about to marry this beautiful man. He smiles at me widely, showing his perfect set of teeth and holds my two hands in his.

He leans in closely to me and my heart goes faster, if that is even possible, and whispers in my ear. "Hey beautiful" he says, leaving a kiss beside my ear. "Hey handsome" I whisper in his ear and he lets out a light laugh. I smile to the point where it hurts. How did I ever get this lucky? He stands back, still holding my hands. I turn my head to the crowd and see my mother and Liam's mother, already with tissues in their hands and tears streaming down their face. "really" I mouth to my mam who just cries harder. I look behind me and see the three boys, standing with smiles on their faces. Louis just winks at me. I shake my head at him and turn to Liam. Behind him, stands his two sisters and Chloe, a very good friend of ours that Liam made when he went to the flowers shop.

After all the boring readings and stuff I didn't really pay attention too because of a perfect human being in front of me, its time for the vows. Liam goes first.

"Niall James Horan, as beautifuil as the name sounds, I can not wait for it to be Payne. I loved you from day one Niall. Day one being the day we met. You were such a perfect but broken person when we met. I still remember you telling me to stay away from you because it will only be bad for me but standing right here now, I'm glad I never listened to you. I'm glad I never listened when Louis said to stay away from you and I'm glad that the day when you got knocked down and beat up, that I was there. It kills me to think about if I wasn't. I would've lost my everything. My first love, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first time.... I knew there was a reason why I waited so long. It was for you. And now that I found you, I will never let you go. I love you." Liam says, a tear running down his face.

There is tears running down my face too. His cheeks still have a light shade of red on them from admitting to us making love and its so cute. Here goes nothing, I guess... I turn behind me and  Harry hands me my guitar. I see Liam make a confused face. I just smile at him as I begin to strum the guitar. I let out a shaky breath.

I never had no one
I could count on
I've been let down so many times
I was tired of hurting
So tired of searching
'Til you walked into my life
It was a feelin'
I'd never known
And for the first time
I didn't feel alone

You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend
You're my best friend, oh yeah

You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like nobody ever has
When my world goes crazy
You're right there to save me
You make me see how much I have
And I still tremble
When we touch
And oh the look in your eyes
When we make love

You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
And I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend

You're more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
And I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend
You're my best friend (my best friend)

I finish the song and everyone in the church stands up, clapping. I look to Liam and see even more tears running down his face. I just smile at him and hand the guitar to Harry behind, who gave it to me. "You may now kiss your one true love" the priest says, smiling at us. I don't hesitate to lean in and kiss my now husband.

*THAT'S IT. ITS FINISHED. AND HOW CUTE WAS THAT WEDDING! IM GLAD I WENT HA IM ACTUALLY REALLY SAD THAT THIS IS ENDING. IT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE. I LOVE ALL OF YOU'S AND I WILL PROABLY WRITE AN EPILIGIOUE! ITS BEEN A HONOUR WRITING FOR ALL OF YOUS AND I LOVE YOUS! THIS IS THE END OF MY OWN SUPERMAN! LET THE HAPPILY HUSBANDS LIVE FOREVER HAPPILY*