Chapter 12

Hello everyone :) So happy to see the amount of people voting and reading! It really brighten's up my day :D Since I'm so happy with you's, I decided to update earlier! :D Enjoy Chapter 12!

Louis P.O.V

I think I've finally put all the pieces together. He loves me. Harry Styles loves me. I noticed by the looks he give's when I hug or touch another person and by the way he always blush's after I hug him. I hate to admit it but i feel exactly the same. Yes, I am gay. But only for Harry and anyway no one will ever know since me and harry will never be together. It'll be too hard and i don't even know if he want's to be more than friends with me. I haven't even told him how I feel about him! I guess I should start there.

I look across the room and watch as he flips his curls outta his eyes to see his book. He is beautiful. From the top of his head of curls to the heels of his feet, that boy is perfect. I always wondered why I felt closer to Harry then anyone else and maybe this is why. I'm in love with him. It's not just his features that is perfect, no that's just half of his perfection. With his caring, beating heart to his carefree, wild personality, i don't know how I got so lucky to meet a person as brilliant as him.Even if we are 'just friends'. That is good enough for me but I cant take it anymore. I need to tell him.

"Harry?" I ask, my voice trembling with nerves. What if he hates me? What if he doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore since i'm gay? Should I tell him and possibly wreck our amazing friendship? "Yeah boo" he says, looking up from his book. I guess it's now or never. I stand up and walk over to Harry and gently push him down on his bed and lean in really quick. Fireworks erupt in my stomach as my lips connect with his. I  move my lips against his slowly, hoping that I would get some reaction but no. He's just complete still. I ruined it. What we had, our friendship, everything! Just because of my stupid feelings. I pull away quick and run out of the door quick.

How could I had been so stupid? Of course he doesn't love me. I'm me and he's him. He's Mr. Perfect and I'm nothing .( I disagree a lot about that Louis) I feel so stupid right now. I really wish i grabbed my jacket before i went because it's raining so much right now but I guess that's good. It matches the tears streaming down my face. " LOU" wait, was that someone calling me? I shake the thought off, I don't know anyone on Harry's street. " LOUIS WAIT " there it was again. I turn around and see Harry running towards me, carrying my green jacket. Well that was kind of him, I suppose. " Oh thanks Harry, you didn't have too, listen I'm sorr-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. Fireworks erupted in my stomach and electricity flowed through my face where Harry placed his hands. He's kissing me? Wait, HARRY STYLE'S IS KISSING ?? I move my lips faster against his as I feel raindrops fall upon me and Harry's face.

He pulls back, still holding my face." No I'm the one that's sorry Lou, I just didn't expect you to kiss me and it happened so quick. I love you Louis. I really do" He says, leaning in to kiss me again. I smile against his lips, pulling his hips towards mine. " I love you too Haz" I reply." Will you be my boyfriend boo?" I smile.Finally, my dreams have come true. " Yes, Haz , I will be your boyfriend" I reply, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back just as tight.