Chapter 10

Hey guys! I decided to update today because...well today was actually a good day :) I haven't had any bad thoughts or temptation and I went to look at the boy I love and he was already looking at me :$ :D Anyway! Here's Chapter 10 !!!

Niall's P.O.V

Just another day. Another day of waiting for him to wake up, Another day I don't get to see his lovely brown eyes. It's been two months and the doctor said he if doesn't wake before the third month,

I have to unplug him.

My heart broke into a million pieces when he told me. My Liam. Me unplugging him. If I unplug him then there's no future. For him and for me. I sit, rubbing his cold, stiff hand, staring down at the ground, thinking of what would the world be without Liam.

Nothing.

The world would be nothing without Liam's smile or Liam's eyes or Liam's laugh or Liam's anything. I don't want to live in a world where I can't roll over in the morning and kiss his perfect lips till he wakes up. I don't want to live in a world where I can't make love to him just like we did in Paris. I don't want to live if I can't put a ring on his finger and say I do at the top of the altar. I just couldn't.

I'm too caught up, thinking about the future to realize there is a hand rubbing mine. "Baby" I look up to see the eyes I've been praying I would see again. I freeze. " Li? " I ask, just in case this was some sick dream I was going to wake up any minute from. He just smiles at me and nods, tears forming in his eyes. " I've missed you so much" I say before jumping on top of him, grabbing onto him as if he would disappear any minute now.

Maybe he will , I don't know. I don't want too either. All I know is that I'm never going to let him go. Never. "Please don't leave me again" I say, my face buried in his neck like old times. " I won't. I promise" He says, squeezing me tighter. I pull back and look at him. He's alive. There is a future for me and him after all. " I love you Ni" he says, smiling up at me. " I love you too Liam, so much" I say, leaning in. " Forever?" He asks, his lips inches away from mine. " Forever" I say, breaking the distance between us.

Our cute moment didn't last long as someone cleared their throat, behind us. I pull away and place a quick kiss on Liam's now pouting lips and look to see who it is. I blush as I see Liam's mother, a doctor and a nurse, staring at me and Liam. I get off him quickly, my cheeks turning a tomato colour that matches Liam." Mr. Payne, I see your doing great" the doctor says, smiling at Liam and then eying me. " Uh yeah, I'm much better after that" Liam replies, sending a wink in my direction which causes me to blush more. If that was possible.

"Liam baby you scared me so much, I thought I lost my baby boy" Karen said, walking over and hugging her son. Liam hugged back, smiling from ear to ear. I could hear my own heartbeat getting faster and louder at the sight. He's such a mammy's boy. But it's adorable so that's alright." So doctor when can Liam go home" I ask, hoping its today or tomorrow so I get to spend lost time with him. Even though, I get to spend all my life with him. I smile at the thought.

"Well I just need to run a few tests to see if he's fully okay and then he'll be able to go if it's all good, maybe this evening or tomorrow morning" he says, smiling at me." Thanks" I say, looking over at Liam, holding his hand, getting the same tingly feeling I got when we first held hands. It still feels like yesterday. " I'll be back in an hour to do the tests " the doctor says before leaving.

I text Zayn and the boys the good news that Liam's awake and fine and for them to come. " So what did I miss?" Liam asks, patting the space beside him on the bed for me to sit on.

" You're going to be a uncle Liam. Ruth's pregnant." Karen says, sitting down on the chair beside the hospital bed, smiling at her son. I look as I see Liam's face lit up. "Really? I'm going to be a uncle" he says, excitement clear in his face. "Yes, look."she says, handing Liam a ultrasound picture.

" Wow, it's beautiful" Liam says, stroking his thumb over the picture. Liam loves babies so this must be a big thing for him. He hands back the picture and smiles at me, wrapping his arms around me. " Any news from you babe?" He asks me, kissing my cheek gently." No nothing much, Larry still haven't admitted to each other and Zayn found a girl, who's name would be Perrie." I say, pecking his lips.

Just after I mention the trio, in they walk in." Liam!" They shout, running over to the bed. "Stop! Please do not crush my boyfriend!" I shout, not wanting my baby to get hurt. Louis is the first one to hug Liam and Harry joins in after and when they're done, Zayn gives Liam a longer hug. Them two have a really strong friendship, it sometimes makes me jealous but then I remember how much I love Liam and how much he loves me too.

"We missed you Li" Harry says, smiling at Liam." How you feeling, bud?" Zayn asks, tapping Liam on the shoulder. " Great, I have my Nialler again" he says, snuggling into me. God, I love him. I hear a chorus of aww's from the lads and Karen. I watch as Louis goes over and sits beside Karen, pretending to yawn but putting his arm around her shoulder. " How's my Karen doing?" He asks, winking at her. Oh did I mention that Louis is the jokester and loud one of the group? I watch Harry as his eyebrows drop and stares at Louis.

God, is Louis stupid or something? It's pretty oblivious Harry likes him! He can't make it more oblivious. I hear the door opening and see the doctor coming in, with two nurses to do tests. " We're gonna go now but nice seeing you Liam" Zayn says, hugging Liam quick before pulling Harry and Louis with him before they said or caused trouble.

"All the tests are clear Liam so your free to go" the doctor said smiling at Liam and then walking out and returning with a wheelchair. "I'm sorry though but you'll have to use this for a day or two until your legs waken up from your long sleep" he said before waking out. " Thanks" Liam shouted out to him.

When we got home, I helped Liam up the stairs and into bed since his body was weak and stiff from not moving or being active for two months. Just before my eyes closed fully, I whispered to Liam.

" I love you. To infinity and beyond" I whisper, quoting buzz out of Toy Story, Liam's favorite movie.

"Believe me, I love you way more than that." Is the last thing I hear as I drift off into dreamland where for once I'm happy.

All I need is Liam though to keep me happy.