Chapter 21

Hello :) I have decided that Chapter 25 shall be the last chapter of My Own Superman :( But if you guys want, I will do a epilogue! :) And I might be starting a new niam one, might ;) anyway, Chapter 21! Big love xx  *I did not cry writing this.

I'm only messing, I cried like a baby. I recommend tissues by your side and to also play the song at the side for this chapter! I had it on repeat.*

Niall's P.O.V

After we showed our mam's the suits we are wearing to our graduation on Friday and us trying to calm our mothers down from their fan girl mood, we decided to go home. After we changed from the suits obviously. "Goodbye mummy" I say, kissing her cheek. I hear Liam say the same and hug his mam. Then we switch. This is what we always do. Liam's mam is my mam and my mam is Liam's mam. We're all like a big family. I smile at the thought as I hug Liam's mam. "Bye Mammy" I whisper into her ear, kissing her cheek. "Goodbye son's" Our mam's say as we walk to door. With a final goodbye, we are off into the cold, rainy evening.

We walk home in silence, hand in hand. It isn't awkward, its just right. No words are needed between us, just love. And to think I get to have this man for the rest of my life. I've never felt this way about anyone and I don't want too. Now that I have Liam, what else could I ask for? I love him. More than I can explain. I cant explain this feeling. Just one look of Liam is enough to set my stomach into butterflies. My mind goes into a whirlwind whenever he touch's me. Sparks that I never knew existed release out of my body whenever his lips connect with mine. I'd die everyday if it meant the world could see how amazing Liam is. I guess that's what the moon does for the sun. To show the world how beautiful the sun is, the moon dies every day for it.

Soon enough, we end up at the door of our apartment. I'm still caught up in my thoughts to notice Liam taking off my coat, his already hanging up on the coat rack. He kisses my neck softly, shivers running up my spine from his touch. I hold his head at my neck with my right hand, running my fingers through his hair. How he makes me feel this good I still don't know. I guess it will always be a mystery. My left hand wraps around Liam's hand on my hip. He kisses my jawline with sweet, little kisses. I shiver as he licks down my neck, slowly. "You're so beautiful" he whispers in my ear. I turn around so I'm facing him and smile. I look into his eyes to see any sign of lies but all I see is love. I put my hand on Liam's cheek, just staring into my lovers eyes before kissing his lips softly. He smiles in the kiss, making me smile too.

"Let me show you what love is baby" He whispers into my ear, I shiver. "I'm all yours" I whisper, resting my forehead against his. He smiles, looking at my face for any signs of hesitation. But there's none. I want Liam to make love to me. I want it more than anything right now. He kisses my forehead and picks me up bridal style. I squeal, manly of course our of shock. We both just laugh as he carries me upstairs. Nothing can ruin this perfect moment. Not even if the world was crashing down around us. As Liam lays me down, I notice the rose petals around my head and my body. I watch as Liam lights up thee candles on the window, giving the room a dim light. Wow. I cant help but let a tear fall down my face as Liam comes over to me. "Baby why are you crying?" He says, wiping my tears away.  I shake my head, the words I want to say caught in my throat. " I just really love you Liam" I say, stroking his face above me. He smiles, showing me his perfect teeth. "I love you too Ni, so much" He whispers the last bit as he kisses down my neck. I trail my hands down his back, feeling him shiver under my touch.

He removes his shirt over his head, his abs looking more sexy in the dim light of the candles. He kisses my jawline as I run my hands over his stomach. He stops and I look at him, confused why he stopped, He smiles at me and kisses my lips roughly, putting all his love into the kiss. He breaks the kiss first as he lifts my shirt over my head and kisses down my neck , not missing one bit of me. I hear him sing softly to me as I begin to cry again.

"The truth is baby you're all that  I needhe sings softly, kissing down my stomach. His voice is so perfect. He sounds like an angel, maybe even better. "I want to lay you down on a bed of roses" he sings more louder, trailing his hand up my spine. He looks up to me from my stomach, smiling at my probably red face. " Baby my love is true." He whispers, kissing my lips again.

"Now as you close your eyes, know I'll be thinking about you"  Liam sings as I lay in his arms, loved and tired. I could feel my eyes close as he sang to me the end of the song. Which made my heart skip a beat. " I've nothing to prove for it's you that I'd die to defend" he sings to me as my eyes flutter close.

That night Liam made love to me and it made me realize that he loves me. As much as I love him. He showered me in kisses and loved me gently, letting all his love for me out. The feeling he gave me was like none. The way he said my name. The way he looked me in the eyes. The  way he made me feel like home. In mine and his little world where its just us.