Chapter 23

Hello guys :) As I promised on Mr Horan, I will try my best to update which wont be hard considering this story is nearly over :( The only question I really want to know from you guys....do you's want a Epilogue or none? *cute video on the side aw aw aw needs to be watched too cute*  I don't mind writing one :) Anyway. Chapter 23!

Niall's P.O.V

As much as I loved eating cookies and pancakes with Liam, I knew what I was about to say will cause Liam to have a heart attack. "We have school" I say to Liam, while we finish our cookies off. He looks up, straight away, glaring at me. "Are you feeling alright babe?." he asks, finishing of his cookie."Its our last week, not even a week, we graduate Wednesday!" I say, shocked that graduation is so soon. "Exactly! It's the last week, nobody cares if we go or not!" he says, smiling cheekily at me. I shake my head at him. "C'mon babe, we need to get ready. We have to go." I say, going over and pecking his lips once, intertwining my hand in his.

After loads of persuading and kisses', I have finally convinced Liam I'm alright. He still wasn't 100 per cent about me, neither was I. I hate school and Liam knows that.  I guess we just have to get on with it though. We meet up with Zayn and Larry as usual and Zayn's face shows me that nothing has changed since we last seen them. I look over his shoulder and see Harry's face buried into Louis' neck, a trail of red marks already on his neck. My  hand goes up to my own neck, the hickeys! Liam  looks at me, confused before he remembers. He laughs and kisses my cheek. "They wont see it, I didn't do much on your neck don't worry" he whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks go a light shade of red as Liam laughs again.

I'm sat at the back of history class, bored as hell. Liam isn't in this class so I have to bear 45 minutes of torture of not seeing his face. I look over to Zayn who is sitting near the front of the class but he doesn't notice my stare. I cant do this! I wonder how Liam is....is he feeling the same? He's probably freaking out over me now, he used to do that a lot  when I wasn't there. Its been a while since he last had a proper freak out  but no one can say it cant happen again. Oh god, hurry up lunch so I can see if my baby is alright.

The class goes by slowly to my disappointment but as soon as the bell rang, I was running out the door. I could hear Zayn's laugh behind me but I couldn't care less at the moment. I need my Li. I run to his locker where he has his back facing me. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his stomach, lifting him up and spinning him around. He squeals, yes squeals out of surprise. I put him down and turn him around so I can hug him properly. "Ni! You scared the life out of me there! what's wrong?" he asks, hugging me back, one of his hands run through my hair. " I just really missed you Liam. I love you" I say, pulling away and crashing my lips against his.

After our emotional reunion(it really was only 45 minutes away from each other), I'm sat on Liam's lap on the grass with the boys around me. Liam rests his head on my shoulder as I listen to Louis' story that I've heard a million times before. "Oh guys, I got to go. I'm meeting Perrie now for lunch. See you's later" He says, a huge smile on his lips. Cute. I'm glad he has found someone that makes him happy. It wouldn't be fair since his brother, Harry has found Louis. I usually forget that they are brothers. Well step brothers, I suppose but they act more like best friends. We are all best friends. I just happened to fall in love with one of mine.Which gives me a great idea.