Chapter 24

hello :) I am so sorry guys for being so inactive lately!I was sick all week so I wasn't able to update! oh I just realised that this is the second last chapter :( :( This is the graduation chapter :D :D I hope you guys enjoy and aren't too mad at me for not updating! sorry !

*This isn't Niall's idea byway + is extra long because I love you's *

Liam's P.O.V

It's graduation day finally! I'm really worried about Niall though, he's being very...distance towards me. Yesterday, when we came home from school, he said he had a ton of homework to do and locked himself in our room. We both knew he was lying, it was basically our last day yesterday. They wouldn't give homework. I've tried thinking of stupid stuff I've did to make him distant but there's none...that I know of. I mean, I've treated him right. Not that I ever don't, I always do and always will. I made the mistake of not treating him right when we had that fight and I found a crying Niall with blood all over his arms in my bed. I promised to never hurt him again after that.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The young brunette, behind the counter asks. Flowers of all kinds surround the shop." Uh yeah, can I have 10 roses and do you do fake roses?" I ask the woman. She looks at me strangely before going to the back of the shop. She returns a minute later with ten roses in a flower pot. "Here you go sir and I checked and yes we do have fake roses available. Would you like some?" She asks, smiling.

"Yes please, just one though" I say, smiling at her. Her face scrunches up in confusion." Only one?" She asks."Yeah, only one please. Oh and do you have one of those little sticky notes?"I ask as she goes to the back of the shop again."Here you go love, and here's a pen" she says, handing me the fake rose and sticky note with a pen on it.

"Thank you very much" I say, picking up the pen. I think of a way to say it best, this needs to be perfect. The girl just watches me as I stick my tongue out, scribbling on the sticky note. "How does this sound" I ask, showing her the note that reads "my love for you will die when the last rose dies x" .

She picks it up and I watch her face for her reaction. "I don't understand" she says after, a confused look on her face.

"Well I did my research and if I'm not correct, fake roses never die or rot." I say, stating a fact. She nods her head and reads the note again. This time, she smiles. "Awh that's so cute" she says, a genuine smile on her face. "I try" I say, laughing. "She'll love it, I promise" she says, touching my arm in a reassuring way. Oh that word. She. I bet niall would love to hear her say that. It's not her fault though, she doesn't know I'm gay.

"It's for my boyfriend" I say, smiling at her. I know Niall is my fiancé really but boyfriend an easier way to put it out that I'm gay. Her mouth goes into a small 'o' shape. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know, sorry" she says quickly. I laugh at her, she seems rather embarrassed by a small thing. "It's alright, you didn't know." I say, smiling again.

"I don't want to seem a bother but would it be alright if I seen a picture of him? Or of you's two " she says, her cheeks a dark shade of red. I laugh again as I take out my phone and show her my home screen which is the picture my mam took of me and niall in suits."Awh you guys are so cute together" she says, holding my phone in her hand."Yeah we've been told, especially from our mams. They took the picture actually" I say, remembering that day.

She hands me back my phone and that's when I realize I better go. I pay her the money and go to the door." I'm Liam by the way" I say, completely forgetting to tell her my name. "Chloe" she says, smiling. "Well Chloe, it was very nice meeting you and you are more than welcome to me and Niall's wedding, ill pop in some time with details." I say, smiling at her again and waving. She smiles and shouts a thanks.