Chapter 9

Hii...Im sorry for not updating sooner.Things are really hard for me at the minute and I just feel so dead....anyway back to the story! :) Hope you enjoy! Larry Cuteness!

Harry's P.O.V ( Didn't see that coming huh?)

It's official. I'm in love with Louis Tomlinson. I didn't know I was gay until I laid my eyes on the blue eyed boy. He gives me feelings that I can't even explain. I could sit and stare at him all day but that would be kinda creepy. He's my new friend.

Friend.

Oh how I wish he was more. That will never happen though, he isn't gay. He even has a girlfriend. Eleanor Calder. I don't like her. Not just because she's dating the boy I love but because I seen her kissing another guy behind the p.e hall last week.I tried telling Louis but he just started shouting at me and then stormed off. It took me five days to get him to talk to me again. It was awful.

Why does he have to love her? All she's ever gonna do is break his heart and play around with his feelings. If I had him, I would never do that . I wouldn't even look at another guy or girl if he was mine. Well I don't now. He's the only one I want. The only one I need.

"Harry, your friend Lewis is here" I hear my mam shout upstairs to me. " It's Louis" an angels voice says. I run downstairs and see the most beautiful person in the entire world. And that is no joke. In his skinny black jeans,tight black t-shirt, white vans and his denim jacket, he looks incredible. I seen many people wear denim jackets (My step-brother Zayn has an obsession with them) but none of them looks amazing in it as much as Louis. He bets everyone. "Coming up" I say to Louis and he just nods, sending me a smile.

I close the door to my bedroom door and turn around to see Louis sitting on my floor.Why he doesn't sit on my bed I do not know. He's just like that I guess. And I love it. "So what's up?" I ask, he usually texts before he arrives. "Well first of all I want to say sorry and that I wished I listened to you before. I caught her riding the hell out of one of the jocks. Your right, she is a little slut. And second, Im going to the club tonight and would love for you to join me" he says, smiling at me. Wait...that means he's single? Well obviously Harry if he caught her and wants to go clubbing!

" Of course ill come" I say smiling at him. "Alright then get ready Styles ill be back in a hour. Be ready." He says, getting up and slapping my shoulder before leaving. Little did he know that, the little slap he just gave me, made my whole body tingle from my head to my toes. God, how I love him.

I open the door to see Louis, standing at my gate." Minute late, Styles" he says, tapping his wrist as if their was a watch on it. " I was doing my hair excuse you" I say, walking over to him. "Oh you mean the hair your going to flick and fix in a minute" he says. Just as the words left his mouth, I did exactly what he said." I know you too well Haz" he says, pinching my cheek and turning to walk to my car. My hand flies up to my cheek, feeling the warmth from when Louis' finger were. Only Louis.

As we walk into the club, I see loads of girls eyeing up Louis and I. I roll my eyes at them. Even if I wasn't gay for Louis, I would never touch any of them.Too much skin, too much tan..."Want to get a beer?" I ask Louis, shouting into his ear so he could hear me over the loud music. " Yeah, come on" he shouts back to me. Electricity flows through my whole body as he grabs my hand, guiding me to the drinks. I smile down at our hands, wishing I could hold his forever. But unfortunately as soon as we get to the bar, he lets go.

A few beers later, well a more than a few, and Louis is on the dance floor, giggling to himself as he spins in circles. Me, being sensible and knowing what Louis is like drunk, only had one beer. Louis was a different story. Once he starts, he can't stop. I go through all the sweaty people, grinding on each other, as if their lives depended on it and grabbed Louis, pulling him off the dance floor." Hazza" he screams at me, hugging me and swaying us.

Oh how I love drunk Louis. He pulls away from me and before saying anything, he runs for the bathroom.

I run after him and see him bent over, getting sink into one of the toilets. I go over and rub his back, knowing he probably felt horrible. He pulls his head off the toilet seat and leans against the bathroom stall. "Are you ok now?" I ask him, staring into his eyes. He doesn't say

anything but just smiles at me. I feel his hand come up to my cheek and stroke it. " You have really pretty eyes Harry" he says, still stroking my cheek. Remember Harry, he's drunk. He won't remember this tomorrow. It isn't him talking, it's the alcohol, I begin to chant in my head.

" Let's go Lou" I say standing up and picking him up by his shoulders, forcing him to stand. I bring him over to the sink so he can rinse his mouth out so it doesn't taste like sick. After he's done, I guide him outside and sit him in the passenger side of my car. " I wanna drive" he whines to me, as I put his seatbelt on him. " Yeah well I don't want you or me to die thank you very much" I say looking at him. He giggles at me and I scrunch my eyebrows up at him, confused. Why the hell is he giggling? " You're welcome" he says before going off into another set of giggles. I roll my eyes at him, he'd laugh at a white wall.

When I arrive at my house, I walk over and help Louis out who is currently singing So What by Pink. I clamp my hand over his mouth in hopes that he will shut up. He has a lovely voice and all and I wouldn't mind him singing but I don't think my neighbors or my family would like to hear him at half 3 in the morning.

I take our shoes off in my hall and carry Louis up upstairs bridal style. I lay Louis down on the bed and he smiled up at me, his eyes trying hard not to close. I smile at him, can he get any cuter? I take off all my clothes until I'm left in my boxers. I usually sleep completely nude but I don't think Louis would like waking up beside a nude me.

I strip him down too until he's left in his boxers. I stare for a few minutes at his shirtless body. He is so perfect. I get in beside him and cuddle closely to him, wrapping my arms around his little body. Our two bodies fit together so perfectly.

" Harrry" Louis mumbles, so quietly it's almost like he never said anything.

"Yeah?" I ask, wondering what the hell will he say next.

"I love you. I always have and I always will" he whispers and I hear his breathing go even after, showing me he's asleep.

Did he really say that? He said he loved me. Drunk or not, he still said it. Wait...don't people speak the truth when there drunk?