Chapter 16

Hello guys! :) Happy Christmas to all of you's! I hope you all got what you wanted! I did :D I got a new laptop so updates will be quicker from now on since I don't have to use my iPod :) Here it is, Chapter 16! :) Picture on the side of Zayn :) I picked Zayn because I really don't understand how some people think he's not beautiful :) <3 *

Liam's P.O.V

Being caught up in the whole marriage proposal, I had almost forgot that tomorrow was Monday and I had to go back to school. If I don't, I wont be able to graduate with Niall and will have to do another year of that place. Which I think, nobody wants to do. Anyway, the sooner we graduate, the sooner I can marry the love of my life. Wow, that sounds sad and cheesy. But its true, I really don't know where I'd be without him. Lost and alone I suppose. Anyway, tomorrow's Monday and I'm scared. No, not of school no. I'm scared what  people will think when they see Niall's ring on his finger. Surely, theyr'e gonna have something to say which doesn't really bother me. But Niall. He's more sensitive than me and I don't want the people at school making him feel low. I got rid of that Niall long ago and i'd rather not have him back. I like Niall now, happy and confident. But still a human with feelings. I look at my phone and curse under my breath. I  must of got too carried away thinking about tomorrow to realize how late it is. I look to my right at a sleeping niall and pull up the blanket on him before snuggling against him.

"What the f-" I say, looking around for where the annoying noise is coming from. Oh yeah, school. I nudge Niall and question in my head on how he managed to stay asleep with my alarm. "5 more minutes and ill be up, I promise" he mutters in his sleepy, morning voice. "Ok love" I say, putting my hand through his hair fast. I let him be and go in for my shower. After 10 minutes, I hop out and dry myself off. I walk into my room and instead of seeing a dressed and ready Niall, I see a lump in the bed, telling me that Niall hasn't even moved since I went. " Babe, you have to get up we have school" I say, shaking him awake." 5 more minutes and i'll be up, I promise" he says, repeating what he said about 15 minutes ago. "Niall, you said that like 15 minutes ago. If you don't get up this instant, there will be bad consequences for you Horan" I say, sitting on the edge of the bed.

" I'd like to see you tr-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as I jump on top of him, straddling his hips, tickling his sides. "No...Leeyum...stop...ill get up just stop" he says, between laughs. I laugh to myself and get off him. " You better be down in 10 minutes or im coming to get you" I say, pointing my finger at him. He just sticks his tongue out at me. "Ill start by chopping that tongue of yours out" I say, laughing at his reaction. He quickly sticks his tongue in. " You'd lose because then you wouldn't get amazing snogs" he says, with a huge smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him before walking out of my bedroom. He's got a point though...

The walk to school is like usual. Go through the park, hand in hand and then meeting up with Larry and Zayn. I don't think anyone has called them ' Louis and Harry' since they got together, they're just...Larry. As soon as Zayn see's me, he run's over and hug's me tightly. "What's up Zee?" I ask, feeling worried for my best mate." I can't take it anymore" I hear him mutter into my neck. "Take what?" I ask, confused. He pull's his head from my neck and points his finger. I look to where he's pointing his finger to see Larry eating the faces off each other." They do it every flipping five minutes!" He says, waving his finger at them. Niall is the first to burst out laughing and I follow him after because its quite funny seeing Zayn get working up over Larry. I shake my head at them before walking on, Niall by my side. " Guys, not here! We have to go to school! Imagine what Ms Burns will say if we arrive late to Maths" Zayn slightly shouts at them. Hearing Ms Burn's name, they immediately pull away from each other. I don't blame them, Ms Burns is some mean bitch.

The rest of the school day goes by quickly, thank god and soon its just me and Ni at home, cuddling on the couch, watching Titanic. He's choice, not mine. I look down at Niall and see him mouth the words. I let out a laugh and he turns to look at me. " Liam, jacks dead and going to the bottom of the ocean and your laughing? Why are you laughing?" he says, angrily at me. God, he really loves this movie. " I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at you! I don't know if you have noticed or not but your mouthing the words to it" I say, smiling at him. A sudden red blush covers his cheeks. "Oh." he says, quietly. I kiss the top of his head before turning back to the movie although I wasn't really watching it. More like looking at it. He's all mine. This blonde little idiot is mine. And for some strange reason, my lips automatically smile and my heart beats a tad bit faster. The heart that he has the key to.