Chapter 2

Hi :) Now since I know that there is people who are actually reading this, I'm continuing the story :) You's actually made me so happy even though there is only a few of you !! Thank you <3

------------- 

Niall's POV 

-------------

Today's the day, I even have it marked on my calendar, Finally I whisper to myself with a big stupid grin. As I strip to take my morning shower, I look in the mirror. My lip has blown out and is puffy, there is dry blood around my nose and my body consists of blue and purple bruises. How I love life! After my refreshing shower, I throw on my tan chinos,red polo and blue high tops.I go get something quick to eat and then rush out my door. Just as I do that, I hear another door slam beside me.

I look to see the new kid coming out of his house right next to mine. He smiles over at me and I'm shocked, no one ever smiles at me. Ever." Hi, I'm Liam Payne, looks like we're neighbors" he politely says to me, smiling. " Please don't end up like me, you look like a good kid and all but if you know what's best for you, don't talk to me, you'll get a bad reputation and probably a nasty beating too" it hurt to say this because Liam was actually beautiful in so many ways. His smile turned into a frown..Great he hates you now, smart Niall !!

I quickly run off to avoid the embarrassment of this whole situation. God, Niall why can't you be normal and like girls like all the other guys?Even though the thought of ditching school sounds amazing right now, I have something to do. Saves my mam doing it for me. I already started so that's ok .As I walk in, everyone stares. I don't care to be honest but still they should have some respect by now !

Yes, music first. My only escape in this hateful world I live in. I go inside the music room and pick up my guitar from the corner and go to my place. Nobody knows that the guitar is actually mine, they all think its the schools.I convinced the music teacher to let me keep it here, if I had to bring it in, the boys would get it. Then what would I do ? I shake the thought of anyone touching my precious guitar.

It used to be my brothers years ago, he gave it to me a year before he died. He was my only friend, only one I trusted, he was the only one who loved me for me, Niall James Horan, not the gay boy or the waste of space boy. He loved me for my never ending stomach, my cuddly hugs and my happiness and how I always make a bad situation good. But then they took my happiness away, I know Greg you said it's ok to be gay, it's not a disease but it's who I am but it's not. This morning, when Liam smiled at me, it was the first smile I received since 3rd year.Nobody likes a gay boy, nobody likes me.Soon I won't have to worry about that though...

Finally! Hometime! After a beating at lunchtime behind the wall, my bones feel weak, but this wont slow me down, it encourages me.Theres no backing out, I want freedom and this is my only option. As I enter my estate, some lads I don't know, run by me and push all my books out of my hands.What I didn't see was the lad behind me, who pushed me down to the ground so I lied on my books.

C'mon Niall get up, you have a job to do, Remember !! I hear footsteps coming close to me as I pick up my books." Came back for more, I see, do it I don't care" I spat out at the lad behind me, waiting to hit me. "I'm not here to hurt you, here let me help" I hear an angel say behind me, soon enough, there is an angel crouching down beside me, picking some of my books up.

"Oh mmm thanks, you don't have too" I nervously say, it's not everyday this thing happens ! " I want too, you seem like a nice person Niall" he says. I freeze, how does he know my name ?!? "How did you know my names Niall" I ask, looking up at him. He frowns a bit before saying " They told me not to go near Niall Horan because I might get a gay disease" he says. " Oh right, you might if you come close to me, it's terrible, I'd advise to stay away " I say, being serious at the end.

" You said that this morning, it's ok I already had it before I came here" He says laughing. WHAT ?! " Your..." My sentence gets cut off. " Bi, I am Bi" he says smiling at me. "Ohh...I mm better get going loads of homework" I quickly say. "Is that why you have so many books ?" He asks. " Ehm...yeah, that is why" I say smiling at him. Close one Niall... "I'll see you tomorrow then..unless..do you have a phone" he asks looking nervous. " Um yeah, I don't see why though, no one calls me" I say handing him my blackberry. " Here" he hands me his iPhone. I stand there confused until I realize he wants my number. Wait, he wants my number ?! I can feel my cheeks getting hotter at the thought. After we exchange numbers, he says goodbye. Maybe this is going somewhere....Maybe he can save me from the misery that is my life.