Chapter 20

Hello :) My laptop is working again so updates will hopefully be faster! I'm updating this in my Irish class because even though I am Irish, I hate it! Not me being Irish...the subject! Anyway, this chapter is gonna be a filler basically before the graduation + wedding so yeah! :) Chapter 20! *Nialls suit on the side :)*

Liam's P.O.V

I'm really glad Niall liked today. It wasn't anything big like a romantic get away but it was good. I would've brought him on a romantic holiday in a heartbeat but I'm saving my money for graduation. Maura, Niall's mam and my mam are helping us with money for the wedding so I couldn't dare ask to get me and Niall suits. They are already doing enough for us.

I decided that we should go suit shopping before school tomorrow. Niall just wasn't very happy about it. "But Liam I wanna go home and..." he says, lust clear in his eyes. How I turned Niall on...I have no idea. After I sang, I went to him and kissed him, pretty hard. And when I sat down beside him, letting him finish his pint, I accidentally brushed his thigh. It's pretty easy to turn Niall on.

"But babe, we need to get suits for graduation. It's in 5 days!" I say, laughing. I lean close to his ear." And anyway, you get to see me in a suit" I whisper in his ear, hoping it will convince him." Let's go" he says, dragging me the wrong way, eager to see me in a suit." Babe, it's this way" I say, stopping."Oh" he says, his cheeks going a bright red. I grab his hand and walk the right way.

After we pick out suits and have tried them on, we decide on a black suit for me since it makes me look 'soo sexy'. Niall got a navy blue suit that looked so beautiful on him. Not to mention, his nice bum in it too. It was so funny at the shop because Niall, as I said, gets turned on easy and well he sorta had a little problem down low. Well actually a big problem down low... When he came out of the dressing room, I laughed so hard it actually became painful to breathe.

We decided to show our mams our suits before going home. We both moved out about 5 months since we started dating and it is the best. We can do whatever we want now and nobody is there is give out to us. I wasn't surprised to find Maura, sitting at my kitchen table when me and Niall walked in because this is probably more of a home to her than me. I swear she's been here more than I have!

"Hey mam" I say, going over to my mam and kissing her cheek. Niall goes over to his mam hugging her. "Hey mam 2 number 2" I say, going over to Maura and kissing her cheek while Niall goes over and hugs my mam. "Hello boys, what brings you's here?" my mam asks. "We got to go, be back in a minute" I say, grabbing Niall's arm. "But we just got here" Niall says, confused. "We're putting our suits on to show them" I whisper in his ear. "Oh yeah" he says, blushing. We get dressed into our suits and I cant help myself from slapping Niall's ass. He screams and puts a hand over his mouth. "That was my very manly scream" he says, blushing. "Manly? Do you not mean girly?" I say, laughing.  "I always knew you were the girl in our relationship" I say, smirking.

"I am not the girl!" he says, slapping my chest. "Whatever you say babe" I say, kissing his cheek and grabbing his hand. We walk in the kitchen and my mam and Maura begin to fan girl over how cute we look and how grown up we look and stuff like that. I laugh as Niall goes red beside me. I grab his hand again and tilt his head up with my finger, kissing his lips. "Aww quick Karen take a picture of Niam, that is so cute" I hear Maura say to my mam. Wait, Niam? I pull away from Niall and look towards to Maura. "Niam?" I ask, confused. "Yeah, Niall and Liam. The start of Niall and the end of Liam" she says smiling, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Niam. I like the sound of that.

*Really crap, Im so so so so sorry! I didnt really have a idea for this chapter but didnt want you's to wait so I apologize for this shitty chapter! Oh yeah, Niam or Larry for next chapter? Completely up to you guys :) Love you's xxxx*