Chapter 8

Hello!:) I am sorry for the late update!!Things have been very rough for me...but it's the weekend !! Finally !! I have decided to update every sat/sun so happy days!! ( if anyone still reads this :/) Anyways, enjoy :)

WARNING: SELF HARM,SADNESS & SEXUAL SCENES 😳

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm going to say this but he did it.He made all the voices in my head,stop. He made me believe in myself again and to accept what I see in the mirror.Its been 8 months since I met Liam.It's weird to think of a time when Liam wasn't here for me. I'm not saying our journey hadn't had some bumps along the way...it has.

**Flashback**

"Niall, what the hell were you thinking ,what just happened !" Liam shouted, shaking my shoulders roughly.

"Calm down Liam, I'm fine, stop treating me as if I'm a kid, I can look after myself you know" I said, getting annoyed with him.

"Almost getting hit by a car is you looking after yourself, yeah?" He says,pushing me back.

"Yeah well now I wish I did get hit, at least then we'd both be happy!" I shout, pushing by him, running towards my house.

I hear him call for me in the distance but I don't care.Just like he doesn't care about me.I run inside and slam the bathroom door shut."Why do you hate me.." I ask to no one but myself.My sobs echo in the empty house,
making me feel lonelier than ever.

"Nobody cares...Nobody wants you here...Liam doesn't want you here..." I whisper to myself.I wipe my eyes, suddenly remembering how to take the pain away.

I search in the cabinet until my hand finds it."It's been too long my friend" I say just as I slide the blade across my wrist.

**Flashback Over **

I trace over the scars on my wrist,letting a tear slide down my face. I still remember that day.Liam found me asleep on my bed,cradling my razor.I remember him shaking me awake and looking down at my wrists."Ni...no baby no, don't ever do this to yourself again, I love you so much Ni" he said, so softly and sweet, kissing the cuts on my wrist.What he did next no one would've guessed...

He took the razor off me and looked me straight in the eyes.I thought he was going to make me promise to never use it again but he didn't.He slit his own wrist,there and then. I sat, confused and horrified,as I watched the blood trickle out of his wrist."Why..." I asked,looking up to him."It hurt to see me do that..didn't it Ni?" I nodded, still confused.

"Do you not think that's how I feel when you do that to yourself?" He says,tears falling from his beautiful brown eyes.Thats when it hit me.I wasn't only hurting myself,I was hurting Liam. A lot. I couldn't get any words out so I just jumped onto Liam, holding him as tight as I could.That night, we both held each other.

It wasn't only sad and emotional times me and Liam had.No, some were the best I've ever had.For our sixth anniversary, he brought me to Paris. The city of love.It was amazing.

The first night he brought me on a midnight date,where we lay on our backs, on the grass beside the Eiffel Tower. We talked about our future together and watched the stars shining.It was better than any expensive restaurant I've ever been too.

The last night though was the best.He brought me to the top of the hotel. I couldn't believe my eyes.There in the middle of scattered roses, in the shape of a heart, was a candle-lit dinner.

We sat ,ate and laughed and I really enjoyed myself.After dinner,Liam moved the table,may I add breaking a plate or two,and came back with a picnic blanket. He lay it in the middle of the roses and sat down on it, patting beside him for me to sit.He should've just patted his lap because as soon as I sat down,he pulled me onto him.I buried my face in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around me,swaying us slowly.

"Liam....I'm ready" I say, looking him in the eye." You sure?" He asks.I nod my head,leaning forward, closing my eyes as my lips touch his.He moves his slowly against mine and gently slides his tongue in.Our tongues rub off each other as we both enjoy the moment.His hands begin to lift my shirt up slowly and I pull away, letting him pull it over my head,kissing him again after it's off.

My hands pull the bottom of Liam's as I pulled it over his head.Liam gently put me off his lap and laid me down on the blanket.He hovered over my neck before kissing it softly and slowly,making my belly float with butterflies.

He kissed all the way down to my hips before unbuckling my jeans slowly and sliding them down and off my feet.He brought his face up to mine,pressing his lips to mine,I slide my tongue in slowly just like Liam had done before.I could feel Liam smiling against my lips,causing me to smile too.My hands trailed down his abs,resting on his belt.My hands fumble with his belt before unbuckling them and sliding them down.

We break apart as Liam slides them off his feet, throwing them in the corner.We stare at each other,not wanting to speak and ruin the moment.I lie my head back and watch as Liam slides his body on top of mine.He puts his head in the crook of my neck,sucking softly before moving his hips,slowly.We both moan as our members rub against each other, our boxers being the only thing between us.

Liam stops sucking my neck and kisses me slowly,his hips moving in rhythm with our kiss.I kiss back faster,begging him to move faster.A moan erupts in the back of his throat
at the friction of our crotches against each other.He pulls away and begins to kiss down my chest, letting one of his hands palm me through my boxers.I buck my hips,wanting him to touch me.

He then slides my boxers off me,kissing the tip of my member.He kisses down the sides of it before he takes it all in his mouth.He bobs his head,up and down,slowly, making me curl my toes in satisfaction.I came after a while,in his mouth, watching as he swallowed it all. He looks up at me, wiping the side of his mouth, where white droplets were, before smashing his lips against mine,his tongue roaming my mouth.

Now that I think of it, it seems weird that I've tasted myself before but I didn't care at the time.That was the best night of my life.That night, Liam made love to me with so much love and passion that it still shocks me to this day.I will never forget that night.Never.

I snap out of my thoughts as I feel my phone buzz.Its a message from Zayn.

Zayn :) : Hey man! How you holding up? Call me if you need me.I'm always here if you want me :) x

I smile down at my phone, replying a quick thanks and I'm fine to him.Im so glad I met Zayn.He's one of me and Liam's best friends we met when Zayn moved here.I also can't forget Harry, Zayn's step-brother.He made it hard not too.

I think he has a thing for Louis.And I think Louis feels the same.Me and the boys are always messing with him,making kissy faces when he's talking(well more like flirting) with Louis.It always makes him blush so bad,it also makes Louis smile bigger.I really hope they admit to each other sooner or later,they'd be a cute couple.

I look down at my watch and see that visiting times nearly over. I look over at my boyfriend,taking in all his bruises and cuts.Why did it have to be him? He did nothing to deserve this. It's not his fault the man got drunk and decided to drive.The most stupidest thing about this is that he walked away fine, with just a cut on his cheek,while it's Liam who's stuck here in a coma.Its been a month and there's no sign of progress.The doctor said he has a 50/50 per cent of making it through.Im so scared.I can't live without him, that much is obvious.He's my soulmate,he go's, I go. Simple as that.

"I gotta go Li, I don't wanna but I have too." I say, looking at his scratched face." I know you can't hear me but please, keep fighting.Not for me but for us.Our future.Our life together.I don't wanna grow old with anyone else Li but you.You're my soulmate,just like that old lady said to us a long time ago.Im going wherever your going but I believe in you babe.Just wake up, I miss you.I miss your chocolate brown eyes that make me feel like home, I miss that amazing smile of yours and how your voice sounds when you say I love you.So wake up, tell me you love me, kiss me just like you did that night in Paris.Wake up Li, wake up...please" I say, pleading to his still body." I love you so much Li, please come back to me babe.I love you" I say, kissing Liam's cold temple." So,so,so much Li" I whisper into his ear.

Just before I leave the room, I look behind me in hopes that a miracle happened and he's awake and smiling at the back of my head but he's not.He still looks the same way he has for a month.Broken and cold. Just like my little old heart.