Chapter 3

Hello :) I decided to update a lot sooner than I planned but anyway, better for you's I suppose :) Mm Comment what you think would love to hear your ideas of this story so far :) that is all. Peace MOFO's ~ Chloe

--------------

Liam's POV

--------------

I wake up, really tired for a change.Me and Niall texted till 2 in the morning last night. We played 20 questions and I got to know him more. I now know that he was born 13th September 1993, he had a brother called Greg, who passed away at the army,I was the first person to smile at him since 3rd year, which is really sad and terrible, I mean is everyone blind ?! This boy...he's amazing and wow...he actually takes my breath away and I've only known him two days !!! I think I'm beginning to like him in a whole new way.....

I text Niall a quick text to tell him ill be out in 5 minutes. It was only a minute later he texted back ok and a huge smiley face, I smile knowing that he probably had a big grin on his face, seeing my text. I like making Niall happy.I continue making breakfast until I hear a knock at my door. I open it to see a eager and smiling Niall. " 5 minutes is up, Li" he says to me. Li ?? Aww that's his nickname for me, that is adorable !!" Oh, lost track of the time, oh mmm would you like to come in for a min" I say nervously, I don't want to look eager for him !! " Sure" he says with a big smile as I let him in. Why is he so cute ?!?!

"Im so glad were in the same class " Niall says, smiling at me. " Same, I suppose it was luck" As I say this, our hands brush together and fireworks erupt in my stomach.I look over to see him, blushing and smiling at the ground.Did he feel the same? I look around to see if they're is anyone about but it's just us two...maybe if I could just..hold his hand.I really liked that feeling he gave me when mine brushed off his. Feeling a new sense of courage,I gently slide my hand in his, intertwining my fingers with his. He looks at me but I look ahead, blushing and smiling." I'm guessing you felt fireworks too...or am I just embarrassing myself" he speaks low.

"I did and I'm sorry, I just thought holding hands with you would be...nice" I say, embarrassed."Oh, yeah it does feel nice" I smile, does that mean he likes me.We come to the end and I can see the school gates ahead.....I let go even though it kills me to do so.He looks at me and nods understanding. " I just don't want them to tease you more than they do" I say, hoping I didn't hurt his feelings.

He looks up at me, surprised." It's not because your ashamed of me?" He asks. What ?!? Ashamed of him ?? Who would be ashamed to hold this beautiful boys hand ??" Niall" I say, lifting his chin up " I could never be ashamed of such a beautiful boy, you don't realize how amazing you are to me, I wouldn't of stayed up late if it wasn't you, you are amazing Niall and don't let them dicks bring you down,ever" I say to him, meaning every single word.

He looks up at me and smiles." Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" He says, almost crying. I can't help it and I just pull him in for a longing hug. He grips on harder, resting his head in the crook of my neck. We stay like that, just slowly swaying together until the bell rings. " Guess we better go in" I say. " Yeah, let's go Li" he says, tugging my arm closer to the school gates. I smile, not at the fact were entering school but at the fact, I might have a chance with Niall. As more than a friend.