Ch 32: Freaking Around

Hey peeps! Sorry for the super long wait. I know all of you are mentally kicking my ass. Again, i'm realllllllyyyyy sorry. To make it up, this post is long. Well, that's what i was going for. We'll see. If you are reading this story and you like it, please vote. I'm not all about the number of votes but i do work my hardest on this story and i would like some praise now and then. It's a source of motivation for me, what can i say. So here's a promise: more votes/comments/fans, the quicker and longer the post. I swear. and if i break the promise, well that's up to you. Thanks and enjoy reading. PLEASE COMMENT< VOTE< FAN. 

 Chapter 32: Airi

                Liam led me through the long hallway to his room. My fingers fidgeted with the empty space. Why was I so incredibly nervous? What was there to be nervous about? I don’t know, maybe it was the whole family approval? I can’t believe I just blushed! I mean, I never blush…. Well, okay, Liam’s praises don’t count…. And then he blushed.

                Thoughts were aimlessly scrambling through my mind, making my once sensible brain, a waterfall of irrationality. I averted my attention to the house—which happened to be absolutely gorgeous. It was a very comfortable abode with earthy colors and simple furniture that had that elegant touch to it. I liked it.

                Sooner or later, my thoughts came back to what had happened only a few minutes ago. After seconds, we reached Liam’s room which was, well, quite roomy. It was slightly messy with papers all over the wooden desk next to the large square window that was the center piece of his room. His full size bed stood on the wall next to the window, clean with white and green sheets. There was a small dresser and a stack of CD’s placed on top, next to the complex stereo system. His books and soccer equipment was everywhere; on the ground, on the windowsill, even the lamp. Yup, this was Liam’s room.

                “So do you like it?”

                “Yeah it’s got ‘Liam’ written all over it.” He gave me his signature smirk and dropped his shoulder bag on the thick carpet, falling onto his bed with a heavy sigh. I stayed in place, hesitance labeled on my forehead. When he sat back up, he gave me mixed expression. Without words, he patted the bed, motioning I sit next to him. I did so, my hands spazzing in my lap. Seconds passed. Still no words. Finally, Liam shifted. He reached over to wrap his arm around my waist, gently resting his lips on the soft spot of my neck.

                “I know something’s going on. Care to tell me?” He unhooked his lips from my skin, looking into my eyes. Ah, those swirly amber eyes of his. They always had this way of calming me down.

                “You’re parents…like me…right?” He let out a brief laugh till he pulled me back on the bed. In the four seconds I was lost, he managed to be now crouching on top of me, a very serious face in place.

                “My parents are crazy about you. They think you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, no joke. Of course I agree.”

                “Liam. You’re too sweet.” I gave him a kiss on the lips. I then let go to empty our bags for pajamas and under clothes.  “C’mon, go shower.”

                “Alright. I’m going.” Liam went to his carry-on, whipping out the truck shape sponge he could not dare to live without. My eye roll was followed by him defending his washable plush toy. 

******

                It was a day after our arrival in Brazil and Liam and Merelise had already planned out the activities for today. Merelise was already dragging me out of the house while Liam was starting a vintage BMW 507.