Ch 17: Showers and Breakfast at Mimi's, Perfect Way to Start the Day

A: Hey bitches! It's Airi! yeah, not the usual author's note now is it? this is exactly what happens when a certain someone, ahem--radhika, takes an interest in my sex life and posts it all over the internet.

L: oh chill Airi. (picks up Airi from chair and throws on bed.) its Liam taking over. sorry, she's quite the drama queen. Enjoy this next chapter where i take charge. that was quite the experience. (looks back at Airi) We should seriously do that again.

A: i dont revisit sex scenes. i only compose new ones.

EHH! LIAM! AIRI! SHUT UP! sorry guys, they hijacked my comp. heres the next chapter. remember to comment, vote, like, etc. I NEED FEEDBACK! thank! :) <3 ya.

Radhika

Chapter 17: Liam

                I followed Airi into the bathroom with egg dripping down my hair.

                “Unzip me,” she said, pulling her hair to the front. I grabbed the zip of her dress, pulling it down slowly, kissing the skin that was more and more revealed in seconds. She stepped forward, unleashing herself from my grip, turning around to reply with a smile.

Her eyes went seductive, as the dress came off, lying on the floor, lifelessly. Egg yolk decorated her hair, making it identical to mine. She unhooked her bra, dropping it next to her, and slipped off her underwear. I went hard, not believing I was just standing there, not doing anything to her body.

“See you inside.” She walked into the shower, starting the water. I hesitated, not knowing what to do. Was I nervous? I gave myself a pep talk as I undressed.            

“Okay, this is just a regular scene with you and Airi. Keep it smooth. Don’t do anything stupid. Don’t slip or fall. Or make her slip or fall,” I whispered to myself.

“Liam, are you coming in?”

“Yeah.” I paced around, my pulse quickening. Then, I went in.

Airi stood there, her hair soaked and sticking to her body. Her eyelashes were bejeweled with droplets of water. Her lips were this fresh pink that I craved to kiss. She grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing some out. She then rubbed it into my hair, while she was on her tippy-toes. Her fingers combed through my hair, massaging my scalp.

“What?” I didn’t realize I was staring until she asked. I pulled her in for a hug, pressing her against me.

“Nothing.” I smiled to myself, grabbing the soap and the truck shaped sponge Merelise bought me as a joke when moving into the apartment. I stroked the soap all over her skin, scrubbing her with the sponge. She turned around for me to get her back. I rubbed in circles, her head leaning against my chest when she moaned. I kissed her forehead and she smiled, her eyes closed.

When I knew I couldn’t go any farther without kissing her lips, she caught me by surprise by making the move first. Her lips were nice and soft, so soft I accidently bit her. But she didn’t stop. Her tongue was spazzing in my mouth, mocking my own. I pulled away to nibble on her ear. The steam made it much more intense than I was used to. She kissed my jaw line, trailing to my neck. I took it to the next step, and it was freaking awesome.

********

“Liam, I’m so hungry.” We were on the bed, half wet, and half dry.

“Yeah, me too. Let’s just go out to eat.”