Ch 23: A Doc's Appointment that soon went Seductive.

A Doc's Appointment that soon when Seductive: Liam

 Turning my neck to the left, I took a glance at my twisted arm along with my dislocated shoulder. It hurt like hell but I had gotten into worse. Shit, I would be out of soccer for a month, I though to myself with much disgrace. But what was really bringing tears to my eyes was how I wouldn't be able to do anything remotely "bad" with Airi.

 "So, Liam Alencar is it?" A man with a lab coat and a stethoscope, I assumed the doctor, came up to my bed with his clipboard.

 "Yes, that would be me."

 "Dear god, what have you gotten yourself into? What did you do?"

 "Some largely proportioned guy fell on my arm, took a millennium to notice, and then took a century to get up."

 "Well that sucks ass." I like this doc.

 "Tell me about it. So how long will it take to recover?"

 "From the way it looks, I'm thinking about three weeks to a month. It's not too bad, your skin just burned because of the hardcore distortion." Just as the doctor finished informing me, Airi came rushing in, streaked with mud and her eyes bulging out.

 "Is he going to be alright? Was it really bad? Will he need bone replacement? Oh my god is he going to have to amputate his arm? Liam why the hell would you let that fatass fall on you?" It all came out like an overflowing river. The doctor grinned with me, preparing to repeat his speech.

 "He'll be fine. He's going to need a sling for a week and then he'll be in a regular cast for another two or three. We already took the x-ray and now we will soon be wrapping the cast. He'll need someone to take care of him for a while. "

 "You're damn right about that," Airi spoke, glaring at me with squinted eyes.

 "I'll leave you two alone for a bit. I'll be back in twenty minutes." He left us as Airi sat in the chair next to my bed. She then took out my phone from her pocket.

 "I thought riding a motorcycle would be a piece of cake. Unfortunately, I ran over a frog and drove over a freaking mud pit thinking it was a speed bump."

 "Hence the muddy clothes," I replied knowing she would snap back. Instead, she cozied up in her chair, making a call.

 "Hi, is this Merelise? This is Airi, Liam's girlfriend. Oh he has. I hope he didn't say anything bad. He said what? In bed, huh?" She looked at me, her eyebrow arched and her lips pursed. I gave her a genuine smile that should have come off as naive. It didn't. "Yeah, your pro soccer player brother just broke his arm because a fat guy sat on it." She giggled as I glared and invalid glare at her. "Yeah. He's in the hospital. Yup, I'm with him." She suddenly blushed. "Thank you. Alright, it was nice speaking with you. Bye." She hung up, placing the phone on the side table.

 "I'm feisty in bed. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not?"

 "It's unquestionably a compliment," I replied. She got up, pulling the curtain around us so we were cut off from the rest of the room.

 "You know now that you've jacked up your left arm you're going to have to learn how to write with your right."

 "I can't believe I broke my left arm.... You could always write for me."

 "I'll probably have to end up doing that. Ugh. I'm unreservedly disgusting," she said as the doctor came back in.

 "We'll be taking him now to break the bone and wrap it in a cast."

 "Alright doc," Airi replied following behind us.

 *******

 Two hours later, we were at Airi's apartment with Owen and Eliyza.

 "Dude, you know how hard it is going to be to win games now? How long are you out?" Owen asked with a worried face.

"Well technically, since soccer doesn't allow the use of arms, I can still play."

 "Don't you dare," Airi glared.

 "I'm out for three to four weeks," I told Owen, taking in Airi's warning.

 "Hey Eli, help me pack?"

 "Where are you going?"

 "To live with Liam until the cast is off."

"That isn't necessary," I interjected.

 "Don't worry, I'll pay half my bills." She always got the wrong idea!

 "No, that's not what I meant. I can handle myself." She had a scheming smile on her face. Suddenly she pantsed me. Thank god my boxers were still on.

 "AIRI!" I yelled, trying to pull my pants up. It was hard. She rolled her eyes, and pulled them back up for me. Owen sneered. I narrowed my eyes at him.

 "It'll take you an hour just to get your clothes on. And how the hell are you going to get to class? On a unicycle?" I exhaled noisily, knowing she was moral in all ways. She left the room with Eliyza to get her things together. Thirty minutes later, she had a large ballet bag and her book bag in the other.

 "Owen, you might as well shack up in here since I'll be gone for a while."

 "My thoughts exactly," he commented back on her suggestion wrapping his arms around his girlfriend.

 "I'll see you later," Airi said to them, as we left. This was going to be one heck of a month.