Ch 30: Lace, Love, Lift Off

Lace, Love, Lift Off: Airi

                It was stunning. Absolutely, utterly stunning. Miss Loraine, the savior she was, had zipped me up in a floor length gown made of black doily-like fabric. It hung to my body faultlessly with its definite uniqueness in the fitting transparent sleeves that came to my wrists. The boat neck top which was also made of a black transparent shiffon was only an underlayer to the interesting fabric that cut into a sweetheart neckline and composed the rest of the dress. Contributing to the magnificence was the tigh silhouette that faded to a soft memrmaid tail at the bottom. I couldn’t have asked for anything more gorgeous. I turned to thank Miss Loraine when I saw her softly weeping.

                “You look gorgeous. Such a beautiful couple you and your boyfriend are. It reminds me of my husband and me when we were your age. Oh, the glory of love,” she mumbled to herself, her hands wrapped around her waist. I smiled, giving her a hug. “Alrighty, I’ll pull myself together now.”

                “Thank you so much Mi—Loraine.” She left, holding the door open for Liam who was instructed to keep his eyes closed until I said so. When I told him to open, I got the reaction I was hoping for. He smiled, coming closer.

                “You look beautiful. It’s everything you wanted.”

                “I saved the best for last,” I replied pulling my hair to the front and turning around. “It’s backless, like you wanted.” I saw his eyes shine with satisfaction in the mirror. In only a few swift movements, he locked the door and held my waist.

                “Do you have any idea what effect you have on me?” His lips had my blood on the run.

                “What’s with the sex glow?”

                “It’s only fair you experience the same thing,” he said, ignoring my comment. I grabbed the hanger railing that held two other dresses as Liam’s hand aggressively crept under the fabric slowly to my chest sending shivers down my spine. His other arm hung around my waist, my back facing him while he groped me and planted kisses on my neck. I cupped my mouth trying not to let the moans leave this room.

                In only a few seconds, Liam’s skillful fingers got a hold of the hidden zipper, pulling it down.

                “Of all f*cking places, you choose here to do this?”

                “Don’t act like this isn't the sexiest thing in the world,” he replied with ease as my shoulders were stripped bare from the dress.

                “Liam, this is a dressing room.”

                “A dressing room with a lock.” He disregarded my pleading, his fingers moving expertly to my core. Losing my mind, I knew that it was best if I just went along with it. A little later my bare chest was on his, his lips on mine. I had learned a thing or two from public sex. The key thing to controlling your voice was to avert your attention to something else.  I prefer Liam’s lips whereas his aproach is rougher. Let’s just say my skin is left with bite marks.  

                The sample dress was off by now and Liam was left in the Hurley shirt and his boxers. Clothes and shoes were everywhere making it a little difficult since every now and then I tripped on boots. Finally, after getting fed up with the uncomfortable surroundings, we fell on the carpet.

                “This is so gross.”

                “Sex is gross.”