Ch 19: I Should Get Her....

Ello readers! Okay, i know you're all mentally killing me because this chapter is so short. Hopefully the end is suspenseful, something i was hoping for. He buys her the sweetest thing! It's.... no i'm not ruining the surprise. Just wait and see. For now, comment, vote, like, fan, etc. THanKS! :)

Chapter 19: Liam

                My phone blasted with “Top of the World,” some ringtone Airi programmed onto my phone last time she was over. I pulled it out of my soccer bag as I got on my bike to go home from soccer. It was Owen.

                “Hey.”

                “Hey Liam. I need to ask you a favor.” Female voice?     

                “Yeah, sure. This is Eliyza, right?”

                “Yup. Okay, so Airi just came from her ballet audition and she got the part for the Odile, the black swan, which is, in fact, a major role in the ballet. So I wanted to throw her a surprise party. I called everyone else. Are you in?”

                “Yeah. I’ll do it. What should I bring and what time should I be there?”

                “We have everything we need. You have to get the last thing. Okay, this is a pretty big job. And only you can do it.”

                “As long as it doesn’t involve an automatic mixer and a bowl of raw eggs.”

                “What?”

                “Never mind.”

                “Okay, here’s what you got to do….”