Ch 22: I'll Have an "I Love You" With "Injuries" on the Side, Thank You

Hey fans! Another shorty, sorry! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN. read comment on bottom! thanks. 

 Chapter 22: Airi

 "Fine, no kissing on these lips either," I said, pointing at mine with my index finger. Liam sneered, convinced this would be easy as hell. Hopefully I hadn't just made a mistake.

 "Deal. My punishment is no kissing you on the lips or sex." He didn't ask for the punishment when breaking this punishment, which I assumed was a good sign. He came close to me, bending down so our noses touched. Looking straight into my eyes, Liam said,

 "I'll see you later. I have things to do." He then teased me by giving me a peck on the neck, the jaw and one right under my bottom lip. He then grinned and turned to leave. I blushed hard, holding my arms as I walked up the stairs back to the apartment room.

 "So what happened? Did you go to Liam's?" Eli asked impatiently.

 "He came here." She looked up from her cross-stitching.

 "Well, what did he say?"

 "He was sorry."

 "That's it? You were lacing up the ballet shoes he bought you and then throwing them against the wall every ten minutes. You let him off the hook that easily?"

 "It really wasn't his fault. He seemed pretty serious when he was explaining. He even deleted all his old chick friends' contacts when I told him to. He didn't object, whatsoever."

 "Was that the only punishment? I mean, you're a pretty vengeful girl."

 "No, that wasn't it. No kisses on my lips for a week or sex. How does that sound?"

 "That's not too bad, but your punishment has to actually punish him."

 "Don't worry. It'll all fall into place," I said, stripping off my wet clothes. "I can't believe he gave in so quickly. And he meant it."

 "He is your boyfriend. In the relationship, girls are always right and boys just go with it."

 "I guess..."

 "I'm surprised too though. You haven't been going out for that long." I had gotten over the whole 'him and the other sl*t' but I realized he wouldn't have done that in the first place. My temper and I needed to go get some therapy. I left the thought at that, lacing back my ballet shoes to practice for my role.

 As the black swan Odile, my movements within the routine had to be seductive. How do you do that? I don't know; maybe have a smirk and eyes full of expression all throughout the act touching the other dancer as much as possible? I tried it in the mirror of my room. This may just work. I continued my practice in my new favorite ballet shoes until my ankles were sore. I unlaced the ribbons and fell into bed, resting for tomorrow. I had a soccer game to attend to.

 ******

 I woke up around ten, remembering Liam's soccer game was at 11:30. I took a quick shower, pulling on a torn up red tank top with some long red socks that matched. I buttoned my white shorts and brushed my hair into two French braids with bows at the ends. To complete my school spirited outfit, I grabbed some red lipstick smearing lines on my cheeks and put on my aviators.

 "You ready?" Eli asked, coming out in a cute red miniskirt and a white sports bra with red sequins glued in various patterns. Her hair was in pigtails and she too had ribbons in them. I stuck to my black Vans when I saw Eli tie up some gladiators.

 "Yeah, let's head out." We walked to the fields, aware of the five minute distance. We were only a few minutes early for the game, but still got first row seats on the benchers. Liam came running in his soccer uniform, his hair looking absolutely gorgeous in its dark brown shade.