Ch 25: CATFIGHT! When are those not hot?

Hey ppl! So i'm posting!!! lucky u! :) enjoy! COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN! Thanks

25: Liam

                I didn’t loosen my grip on Airi’s arm even when I had closed the door behind us, isolating ourselves from the party. Instead, it tightened, pulling her slender body into an embrace. She looked so hot today; absolutely completely hot. My pants were getting tighter and tighter, and she, being no help, was teasing me to the limit.        

                “You really are pathetic, you know that?” Airi said, dodging a kiss that I was about to plant on her neck. In reality, cockiness always annoyed the hell out of me, but with Airi, it gave me the desirable chance to prove how wrong she was.

I cornered Airi, leaning against her. She eyed my chest and slowly made her way up to my face. My fingers lightly tickled her exposed belly, moving in circles around her belly button. When the preferred reaction wasn’t acted out, I took it a step further, knowing I was putting my good arm in great danger.

“Is being pathetic, a bad thing?” I slowly whispered into her ear as my fingers gradually formed circles below her belly button.     

“L-Liam.” They went a millimeter down.

“Answer the question sweetheart.” My voice still had a gentle texture but that didn’t stop the teasing appeal that was poorly covered.

“S-stop. Liam I’m—ahh.” My fingers followed their pattern, but to make this more enjoyable, my lips, having a mind of their own, began to arouse her chest. “Liam, p-please....” She was desperate so I stopped to give her a victorious smile.

“Who’s pathetic now?” She flashed her tongue at me, then rested her head against the wall, breathing hard. Liam: 1 Airi: 0.

I came back for a hug when a loud slam of the closet door startled me and Airi.

“I’ve got it recorded and you can’t do anything about it.” How divine. There was Raquel, wearing a fish like contraption that revealed things I was not prepared to see. “That little sl*t’s got you on the hook but we’ll see about that.”

“Who you calling a sl*t, tramp?” I admire Airi, end of discussion. At about three inches shorter than Raquel, she’s still got her hands on her hips and a look that says, “Come at me bro.”

“You, that’s who.” Worst comeback ever.

“Liam, who is this a**-licking douche?” I’m telling you, the chick is worth loving.

“Raquel. Don’t mind her. She has this habit of name calling.” Raquel rolled her eyes, realizing the grudge I still hold against her. Hey, I love my sister to death and people who think they can go around talking shit about her have something shoved so deep up with their a**, it’s screwing with their already obtuse minds.

“Oh, so this is the unwanted tw*t who plays with herself when she gets a big fat no from you. Nice to finally meet you.” When Airi brought her hand out to shake it, Raquel slapped her.

Raquel slapped her. In the face. Oh shit.

Before I could even stop Airi, she jumped onto Raquel, punching her. I grabbed onto Airi’s waist, trying to get her out of cat fight, but she kept her fingers tangled into Raquel’s hair, tugging back making Raquel screech. I didn’t want her pulling the girls head off so it took longer then I’d hoped. A few seconds later, after a kick in Raquel’s gut, I was able to pull apart the two. I got a few scratches from Raquel which was no big deal but when I was Airi straightened out, I panicked. Her cheek was bleeding from a scratch that ended at her ear gushing blood.

Raquel, on the other hand, looked untouched, with a single bruise on her shoulder and her hair pulled out in random areas. Tears of shame and wet mascara marked her face. Right as we were about to leave, Airi gave a nice stomp on Raquel's phone, damaging it for life. Pretty freakin' hilarious if you ask me.

Airi laughed off the injury, estatic from her win, as we walked to the kitchen where I asked Keira for a first aid kit.

“Airi! What the hell did you do?” Our little group of couples was now crowding us, Owen privately whispering to the injured.

“She got herself into a cat fight. She’s hurt but she won by a landslide,” I answered for her.

“You poor little weakling.” I wonder if Noah has a brain.

“I am not weak. I was kickin’ that hoes kitty like a b*tch. But I bleed so f*ckin’ easily and that mofo just happened to have knife nails.” I rubbed Airi’s back to calm her down, something I learned not too long ago.

“Well here’s a drink for your victory!” We all took our cups to chug some refreshing alcohol. When Airi was all bandaged up, I pulled her off the table, leading her to the beer pong table. The party was like a trip to a badass arcade. There was a pool table that fit into the guest room and a spin the bottle station which was a little amateur but when played with the right dares, could kick ass. By the time everyone was gone, it was about four in the morning. A selected few hung back to help with cleaning and ended up sleeping over too. I carried Airi piggy-back style back to my apartment so we could wake up in the morning to a nice comfortable bed rather than the left over carpet at Keira’s.

When I reached our room, I set Airi on the bed. Rather than taking her clothes off, she fell back into the covers already drifting to sleep. I went back to take off her costume, leaving her in her usual night time uniform, a bra and underwear. Knowing she would thank me for this in the morning, I grabbed a wet washcloth and gently rubbed off her makeup. When it was all gone, I got up but was stopped by her as she held my arm.

“You’re such an amazing boyfriend, Liam. I love you,” she whispered, her eyes still closed. I smiled to myself responding with an ‘I love you,’ giving her a kiss on the cheek.