Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.

Hey guys! I couldn't have made it this far with all my fans and supporters. I'm trying my best to write and upload fast. But thank you soooooo much. you have no idea how much it means to me. remember to comment, like, post q's, anything that's not clear, etc. I appreciate all the feedback i can get! PLEASE VOTE!

Chapter 16: Airi

               Before I could even take a moment to absorb my weekly schedule, Friday had arrived, bringing the week to an end. Exams were already being introduced in classes. Ahem, physics. I was piled with lab reports, essays, review sessions, and a bucket load of other stuff. 

Of course, through the mindless hours of work, Liam made his untimely appearances in my mind, as I caught him flirting with random girls several times in a day, but never going as far as a breath on the neck. Regardless, it pissed me the f*ck off. Was this the precious feeling of jealousy Nadia had often warned me of, I thought to myself sighing in surrender. I suddenly stood up; I was not at defeat just yet when in regards to my plan tonight. The plan.

I had just come home from genetics, an enjoyable class with a profressor who droned on about the chromosomes X and Y without any hindrance. I put my bag in the closet, exchanging it for a familiar red and pink stripped plastic bag. The ribbon handles felt like cashmere against my fingers, similar to the texture of the outfit inside. Tingles ran through my spine as I imagined the night, minute by minute. Just before the anxiety could eat my alive, I called Eli for some assistance. 

Eliyza was over to help me do the deed. We grabbed the foreign energy drink Owen just bought and opened it. I grabbed the Benadryl, pouring enough into the drink to knock out the victim for an hour.

“So let’s review the plan. I go to Liam’s place with Owen. I give him the drink. He drinks the drink. We leave. He falls asleep. You follow through with the rest. Is I right?”

“Completely. Make sure he drinks it though. I’ll be standing outside.”

“Airi, why do you wanna do this so badly? I mean, this type of stuff roams your mind, I can say without a doubt, but why are you all of a sudden performing it?” I looked at her hoping I wouldn’t have to answer. When she didn’t pry, I handed her the resealed bottle. She took it, tossing it in her purse.

                We all got in the car, Owen being told not to talk about me being with them, outside. He agreed, not knowing what was going on but we left it at that. I kept the bag with all my items close to my chest, treating them as if they were karats of gold.

                We were already at his apartment. This would only be my second time there. They walked upstairs, as I walked behind them slowly. Liam greeted them at the door, letting them in. I was really starting to get nervous.

                Approximately seven minutes later, Eli came out with Owen.

                “Go to the car babe. I’ll see you there in a minute.” He left with a quick smile to her, leaving us alone.

                “So, what happened?”

                “Okay, he took four nice large gulps of the drink so he will certainly be out in about ten minutes. Oh I got you a bonus.” She handed me a key. “In case he locked the door.” I smiled at her giving her a quick hug.

                “Good luck sweet pea. See you tomorrow.”

                “Bye! Thanks.” She left and I stood there, for ten minutes playing Doodle Jump.